What's new

Suggestion Olympiad dual box and feed.

LlGHT

I have to suggest something about Olympiad.

We have available 1 dual box for our game play. And the sad thing is that people use this dual boxes in Olympiad. I go to NPC to see how people play and fight, and what I see: I see people jump in Olympiad with main and with his box (this box don't have even weapon, totally naked box) and this person hope that his box or his friend box will get in same game with him and he will get points. And for more faster feed in Olympiad this people even don't fight --> "the players just relog" and next game start faster! they do this all feed things faster.
Its not interesting if you just feed like this.

--- yeees.. we all know that people who want feed someone, they will find how they do it. but at least can "cut" 1 box from them. And if person even don't fight but relog, its totally not interesting (yes you can get disconnect, but you don't disconnect all the games what you join).

What I think will be good:

Dont allow dual box on olympiad (players will be not able enter olympiad with box in same time)

If player relog on Olympiad arena: he will be not able to join Olympiad next 20 min

Kodzio

We have available 1 dual box for our game play. And the sad thing is that people use this dual boxes in Olympiad. I go to NPC to see how people play and fight, and what I see: I see people jump in Olympiad with main and with his box (this box don't have even weapon, totally naked box) and this person hope that his box or his friend box will get in same game with him and he will get points. And for more faster feed in Olympiad this people even don't fight --> "the players just relog" and next game start faster! they do this all feed things faster.

--- yeees.. we all know that people who want feed someone, they will find how they do it. but at least can "cut" 1 box from them. And if person even don't fight but relog, its totally not interesting (yes you can get disconnect, but you don't disconnect all the games what you join).

Dont allow dual box on olympiad (players will be not able enter olympiad with box in same time)

If player relog on Olympiad arena: he will be not able to join Olympiad next 20 min
So... not everyone use Box to feed themselves...
Me for example used box just make enough fights to get reward on em. And yes i did it in same time as i did with main just to save time...

Hkgp

you know what admins/gm's of official say about that? Its theyr points and can do whatever they want with them :) actually you are asking for something that were maded all along the lineage2 years .. noone can do something about that

BruceKin

I like the suggestions and would instant vote for them on a custom server since the olympiad in l2 is pure dogsh*t and has absolutely nothing to do with skill or outplays or whatever with all the feeds going on.

but yeah it has always been like that in l2 oly and its the official version so there should not be any changes since we play & advertise a retail like classic server.

pitpitpitpit

Vigilance player talking about feed in olym ... comes to be comic, if not tragic.

proteligios

You can't balance olympiad that's how it has been since the beginning of times. If you wanted olys to be fair, it would have to be same class vs same class with same gear and same levels to see who really is the best. But lets be honest that's just stupid in a game like lineage2 anyways.

heyk

lol all hero from vigilance é feed, only tankadin get fight :) georgeblak get 80 point for feed only tankadin :) remevo post plz!

StaticX

I'm mostly working friday and saturday night so I got no time to play olympiad matches, while I saw others gladiators get fed ofc i'll get points like this as well. Also our warcryer was a farmer as well which I've played most of his matches, our destro, our tank, I could farm with gladiator as well if I had time. Then why you cry like this, while you got even spoiler fed for hero.
I'm fine with this suggestion the only problem is that people with 2-3 computers will still feed the others, you can't avoid that.

pitpitpitpit

I'm mostly working friday and saturday night so I got no time to play olympiad matches, while I saw others gladiators get fed ofc i'll get points like this as well. Also our warcryer was a farmer as well which I've played most of his matches, our destro, our tank, I could farm with gladiator as well if I had time. Then why you cry like this, while you got even spoiler fed for hero.
I'm fine with this suggestion the only problem is that people with 2-3 computers will still feed the others, you can't avoid that.
You respect me, you were pathetic.
They tried to feed even a NECROMANCER (the best farmer) saHSAUHSAhSAHUSH
sorry ... tankadin fought was cool, even you with your glad fought a little bit, but I'm just laughing the post talking about feed, being that those who fought for hero were few people.

PS - even chars of ORFEN logged in to score points: P

gz new heros and I hope the server grows a bit the population now xD

PS ² - EE and OL and BD, it was really cool and exciting until the last fight practically xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

mrphrenetic

Since AnjoPreto is a retard i decided to post. Well AnjoPreto in the third week of olys kokusho had more 60 points then krusty, but something happened, kokusho only had time to play 6 games on the 3rd week and even playing only 6 games krusty just got 12 points ahead. You should be more humble, thats why u dont have people to play. U were dickholding with Jungle, with all the br zerg and now u tried with fc. Well sometimes u must learn to choose ur allies.
I remember one time shutdown said "PIT said drogba is his friend" - well sorry for u anjopreto. I am happy for ur heros, atleast we dont need to see people shouting bugged server, gms helping aitvaras, we gonna quit, ... :p u talk to much for a humiliated guy.

Last edited:

pitpitpitpit

Since AnjoPreto is a retard i decided to post. Well AnjoPreto in the third week of olys kokusho had more 60 points then krusty, but something happened, kokusho only had time to play 6 games on the 3rd week and even playing only 6 games krusty just got 12 points ahead. You should be more humble, thats why u dont have people to play. U were dickholding with Jungle, with all the br zerg and now u tried with fc. Well sometimes u must learn to choose ur allies.
I remember one time shutdown said "PIT said drogba is his friend" - well sorry for u anjopreto. I am happy for ur heros, atleast we dont need to see people shouting bugged server, gms helping aitvaras, we gonna quit, ... :p u talk to much for a humiliated guy.
I think you need to learn to count or read, Krusty closed with 350+ kokusho 260, who would pass so many points for krusty? Do we pass or have he taken 10 in 10 of his covenant animals? xDDD

I do not have anyone to play with ... My players QQ because they believe that GM helps them, I'm not sure that it helps, but everything happens to them, very unlucky of us.
You suck, I do not need humility, in this server unfortunately everyone is weak, you can see that a BR alliance has achieved more than all Europeans together, you need to revise your lineage concepts.
We allied with FC because we have no player, FC has 1 archer pt, and we have 14ppl (mages and melee) now we have a maximum of 2 pt, and you still find yourself having 50 top lvl 100 and we have 14 :)
Continue with zerg that the server is good pvp (every 2 weeks in the siege)

Methelena

dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa makersssssssssssssssssss i vote for NOT ANY KIND OF FEEDS IN OLY WHICH I MOST FAIR !!!

proteligios

coming from the guy that logged 15 accounts to feed himself on olys xD

Methelena

I was doing what my opponnets were doing ..... TRYING TO GET HERO BY MY SELF BUT SINCE U RETARDS RUIN WHOLE OLYMPIAD GAMES WHILE FEEDING EACH OTHER I DECIDED TO NOT GIVE UP AND DONT JUST LET FEW RETARDS TO TAKE MY HERO SO GL NEXT TIME ! HAVE BALLS !

proteligios

oh i'm not saying you did anything wrong i'm just saying that the system is flawed and will stay flawed cause there is no way to make it a fair system. gz for those who got'em and gl next time for those who didn't :p

Methelena

oh i'm not saying you did anything wrong i'm just saying that the system is flawed and will stay flawed cause there is no way to make it a fair system. gz for those who got'em and gl next time for those who didn't :p
im really peaceful man but i never agree with not correct things .... so i fight my self and doing my best to achieve things i want and i deserve !

mrphrenetic

AnjoPreto man u didnt archive nothing xD ur not even competion xD ur just some random rmt player

lifeisdeath

Website
www.facebook.com
Lineage 2 is a game of patience and strategy, you got the first castle of Giram, for being arrogant we went there and removed from you, you got the first castle of Aden (by a method not very convetional) again his arrogance spoke louder and cries in the red chat were seen, 14 days later they were buried and expelled from the castle, now with the news of the new heroes, without having learned anything with the previous events boast, and I do not need to say what will happen in the next chapters of this novel, learn to win, but win respecting your opponent, because he is much stronger than you.

Naiswon

Interesting.. coming from vigilance.. but ok
let's do quick math, let's say you wait for the last week and your BOX got 40 points in total.
1. Match 8 points
2. Match 7 points
3. Match 5 points
After this.. you can still go but it's not rly worth, maybe if you have low competition still worth for 4. or 5. game, but okay go take your 20 points if you are lucky.

The main problem I see, is ppl with 200+ points feeding +10points on others... And when you don't see someone playing, and somehow he got +80/100 points tho...
Sure you always have to be lucky, to match the one feeding you.

87 wins / 27 defeats, but sure, go play few games +10 and you will have more points...