What's new

Hi All!

Lydium

Hello Everyone,

I'm just starting off on this server and wanted to introduce myself. It feels great coming back to classic. Haven't had this much fun with Lineage 2 in a while hehe.

I have a quick question regarding the rules for dual boxing. We are two people in the same house that may(I will be for sure and the second person is a possibility) be dual boxing. In the event where this second person is not dual boxing, I may be using my pc to dual box in addition to my laptop. At least, until I'm somewhat on par with the server as finding people to grind with in the low levels is a bit difficult.

How can you tell that it's a second computer and not 4 boxes on one? I wouldn't want to be banned by mistake. Now it may be a silly question to ask as I'm sure you guys have a way to tell but I thought it would be cautious to verify.

On another note, I will definitely be looking for people to play with on this server as well as a clan if anyone is looking for new players. I'm in North America on EDT timezone(or GMT -4). Let me know if anyone is interested!

See you all in game!

mrphrenetic

Welcome to our humble home.
You can log 2 box per computer.

Good luck

A4521

Welcome m8!

BeJoulZ

Welcome, have fun in game

Nagyn

Welcome, 1 main + 1 box.
Check recrutation channel and application from clan icon, have fun :)

Hkgp

welcome mate :D

chevignon

welcome