What's new

Poll Main town for Fishing/Trading.

Choose a town as main for fishing and trading?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StaticX

It could be a nice idea a town with free teleport and water on it like Aden/Giran/Giran Harbor and people will be able to fishing/set stores only on this town, so everyone will gather on there and make their !shouts +trades and be able to search for all stores that exists in server.

Hkgp

mdt is good too .. it dont need to be any other town :D

StaticX

mdt has no water to fish, i'm saying about a town that will gather all people for trades/shops/fishing, I know other towns will be empty but I prefer a full town with full of people feeling the real lag, instead of 10 shops in giran, 3 in dion 15 in aden etc if you know what I mean? (Same for fishing)

iRU

It could be a nice idea a town with free teleport and water on it like Aden/Giran/Giran Harbor and people will be able to fishing/set stores only on this town, so everyone will gather on there and make their !shouts +trades and be able to search for all stores that exists in server.
Giran Horbor as the most suitable option, conditionally there it can generally be divided into 4 zones (purchase zone, sales area, crafting area and fishing area) Put the warehouse manager there, make a single teleport from all NPCs as in the case of MDT and all . In its essence, I myself do not like the layout of the trading platform on the MDT.

But I do not know why, but I'm attracted to dion as the main trading platform. (A round central playground, all commissions near such as stores, a warehouse, a teleport) It's just like that that populates that part of the map that is empty. New players, at least as they can communicate with the old, will see the market itself. And in general, as it will be cozy I think, Dion will breathe new life into himself)
Well, as well as next to the dion there is a river, where you can fish) Make a place near the place without a PVP zone and all)

Last edited:

Audaz

Giran Harbor !!