What's new

Zakens Update! September 2018!

Kazama

Russian Community Helper
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!
Meet the Terror of the seas of Elmoreden - Zaken.
Battle the mightiest of pirates who had the evil itself on its knees and win countless treasures.
1967_bc8176d6848dc406eec507f3cb865235.gif
Dear friends!
Last month our dev team had worked on the next update for our classic server Insolence x4.
And we are happy to announce that we are at the final stage!
Very soon we will open test server for anyone who wants to check what is new on Zaken update, and help us with final testing.

Whats new on Zaken update?
Weapon augmentation, updated runes/items/armors, new hunting zones and many more content.
Full list you can see here: Lineage 2 Classic: Zaken Update

Approximate dates:
In early August, a test server will be opened, and everyone can join in testing.
We plan to make update in September. But you have to understand that this depends on the testing stage and can be delayed. We will make update only if we will be ready.
This may be in early September, or even October, so please be patient.

Time to return to old players, and join new:
This update will be good opportunity to return for our old players but also for these who would like to join us and start as a new beginner.
With the new update we will start a new big advertising campaign, and mailing to all old players.
What is most important for all our players is that this classic server (Insolance x4) is our main server, will be constantly supported, and never closed.

So, if you are tired to start each month in new server, from stacks of bots, from administration black market, rmt and you need good stable classic server with good community
Join Lineage2Dex.com!

Last edited:

Unkas

Love!

Any news about the update?
Has been a long time since i seen news about x4 server.....
or even a GM ingame.

Any plans for Halloween event?

plz let us know?

Ziva

Polish Community Helper
Im looking for the event, i have been online this week on classic, about the uptdate i will find out for you as soon as i will be back home

its online.....but dead......almost no activity

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kazama Server Info 92
Kazama Server Info 0