What's new

Suggestion Perks for current players

cantorre

Hi,
Almost no one plays except for few ppl (like my clannies) and so it is very boring alone. Maybe you can introduce temporary perks for players that play, and disable them whenever population gets bigger? Here are some suggestions
1) Remove raidboss berserk
2) Apply some xp bonus, maybe 14-day 100% XP scroll for 1 TOD, or some angel cat 100% XP buff
3) Double party xp bonus

Ziva

Polish Community Helper
Hi, I will try to speak with other admins and will see what is possible to do.

Noisy

4) remove offline shop fee

Remo Gaggi

Call me crazy but this current landscape of the server is quite interesting. It's gotten to the point where adena is almost useless and a value can't even be put on mats because no one are selling them. It's like zombie apocalypse world.

[MISTER]

sounds interesting..game on then. destro lfp :)

chevignon

Call me crazy but this current landscape of the server is quite interesting. It's gotten to the point where adena is almost useless and a value can't even be put on mats because no one are selling them. It's like zombie apocalypse world.
tell me what u need and i will sell it for a fair price :)

chevignon

4) remove offline shop fee
this is very important !
50k fee is allot for most ppl, when they didnt sold anything after 2 days

Logarithm

Hey Guys probably I am new player at your's server, but I would like to offer some ideas, to keep players be more motivated to stay at server...
So if its, possible , make a event for party, some points, that people want to collaborate with each other. Some events, could be like Tower Defense strongholds also events with timing . And I would implement some skills from High 5 relevant o during leveling I would like shield bash to TK because its boring comparing to other knights it not's so good like was. destro and others like buffers, could have more palette in their skill book. but actually respect for you guys because server looks good in technical way

Kazama

Russian Community Helper
We already delete offline shop fee (2 days ago)

[MISTER]

would be great some exp boost for those who still play while numbers are low. hard to find party, so some exp boost would be appreciated

SOICYMED

I think its very bad idea with RB.

Ziva

Polish Community Helper
We want to keep this server as retail as possible, so sorry, but there will not be any skills from h5 and custom things.

[MISTER]

We want to keep this server as retail as possible, so sorry, but there will not be any skills from h5 and custom things.
how about exp boost Ziva? given the low numbers, is very hard to level solo after lvl 60. Some exp boost scrolls would at least make up a bit for those who don't give up so easy. Please consider it.

Logarithm

Why sorry? it ok your server you the captain of the this it's just advise ist's up to you why that advise I offered because yesterday I played in aden server they have classic 2.5 and there is more skills which making game way more interesting:)

Logarithm

be flexible and first and copy from other experience and you will always be attractive

Ziva

Polish Community Helper
how about exp boost Ziva? given the low numbers, is very hard to level solo after lvl 60. Some exp boost scrolls would at least make up a bit for those who don't give up so easy. Please consider it.
this will be applied )

Unkas

Cool to see some actions being taken. I feel like this is the quiet period before zaken start when ppl may be interested to start/return. Why i think so? Well:
  • Server is stable, not wiped
  • Technically ideal
  • No p2w
  • Gms dont mess with mechanics of gamę
  • Gms didnt get intimidated by loud grinding kiddos

Kazama

Russian Community Helper
50% xp boost for 2 weeks - ready and work from now

cantorre

Y please consider xp/sp boost again