What's new

Community shrinking

DamneD

Hello, I'm rather new here, maybe 1-2 months. I'd like to bring to the attention of server owners that the community is shrinking. By that I mean trading chat is becoming dead, market as well, since it is getting pretty hard to sell or find items, recipes. I can see by farming here and there that areas where before was hard to get a spot now are empty. Please look into this, maybe it is just my impression, but if server is losing massively players, then something must be done before server is dead. Try brig new clans, more players, do some events, fix something I dunno. I wanna keep playing here and the community must stay strong and get bigger not smaller....

Last edited:
I wanna keep playing here and the community must stay strong and get bigger not smaller....
There are too many options nowadays and people tend to not stay on 1 server for some reason. It's just the way it goes. :cry:

There are 3 main factors that decide the lifespan and amount of players of a server:
Starting 1. At the start Heavy Publicity to people that don't know the server and the engagement of the already established based community throughout all possible media.
Mid-term 2. Competitivity Dictates a server's livelihood with enough competitivity between Sides/Clans/CPs/Randoms ,a server thrives. A server goes downhill when the competitivity goes downhill, So when does the competitivity mostly dies out?
Endgame 3. The competitivity mostly dies during the Endgame, when there is not much to compete for, when there is little room for improvement.(That's mostly why H5 tends to live longer than Interlude, and GF lives longer than H5 cause of longer mid-term).
A good balance between Good Videos of the server(Sieges, Olys, Grand boss , CP vs CP), competitivity and endgame keep a server alive indefinitely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
terodactiv General Disscusions 5
F General Disscusions 1