Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!

Suggestion active panels

Gux

Reactions
1 0 0
Could you make interface.xdat file changeable? Or add a feature where we can use multiple panels? All of the servers that prohibids patches has it in their system now. Iv'e attached a file and you can see that it does nothing else just allows you to use F1-F12 for the first panel, numbers 1-9 second panel, and letters Q-P third panel.

Kazama

Community Helper
Reactions
234 6 9
Yes, we will try add this on updater to

KabLe

Reactions
1 0 0
Kazama Kazama u must give interface.xdat and other files to anticheat ? adrenaline still works witch anticheat ;)

Gux

Reactions
1 0 0
So this problem will be sorted until the start?

imgayxd69

Reactions
0 0 0
Can we make lifestones stack? atm they do not.

Gux

Reactions
1 0 0
? admin

Kazama

Community Helper
Reactions
234 6 9
G Gux , yes, you will have such panel

Can we make lifestones stack? atm they do not.
No, we don't make it stackble, this is not safe

KabLe

Reactions
1 0 0
G Gux , yes, you will have such panel

No, we don't make it stackble, this is not safe
cant change other settings ? maybe create more chance how on other servers ;)
i like 1st panel - 1,2,3,4 , 2nd - panel - q,w,e,r,t,y and 3rd - F1,F2,F3 ....

Kazama

Community Helper
Reactions
234 6 9
cant change other settings ? maybe create more chance how on other servers ;)
i like 1st panel - 1,2,3,4 , 2nd - panel - q,w,e,r,t,y and 3rd - F1,F2,F3 ....
No, only this setup for now.. We work to make better

KabLe

Reactions
1 0 0
No, only this setup for now.. We work to make better
and must check interface.xdat with anticheat ?
Kazama Kazama can u tell me what files u blocked in anticheat ?

Last edited:

Mr Zero

Reactions
1 0 0
I just want to know if it's possible to have those auto-hp/mp/cp stuff, because everywhere I go I see the clans using them in all their videos. Would be a shame if random people who don't look into these stuff end up getting the short straw, while more organized people run rampant with these custom interfaces.

If it's something that cant be regulated, then for fair-game reasons I think all players should have access to the basic stuff like auto things.

FLAGNISYA

Reactions
4 0 0
I just want to know if it's possible to have those auto-hp/mp/cp stuff, because everywhere I go I see the clans using them in all their videos. Would be a shame if random people who don't look into these stuff end up getting the short straw, while more organized people run rampant with these custom interfaces.

If it's something that cant be regulated, then for fair-game reasons I think all players should have access to the basic stuff like auto things.
Also add that many people earn financial savings! So if this is not regulated, let's divide all equally people! Do not use your finances which I do not have myself !!!

Также добавлю что многие люди зарабатывают финансовые сбережения! Так вот если это не регулируется, давайте делить все поровну люди! Не надо использовать свои финансы, которых у меня нету самим!!!

ginsling

Reactions
0 0 0

FLAGNISYA

Reactions
4 0 0

Mr Zero

Reactions
1 0 0
Also add that many people earn financial savings! So if this is not regulated, let's divide all equally people! Do not use your finances which I do not have myself !!!

Также добавлю что многие люди зарабатывают финансовые сбережения! Так вот если это не регулируется, давайте делить все поровну люди! Не надо использовать свои финансы, которых у меня нету самим!!!
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to imply here, but from my understanding you're against the idea of people having similar interface benefits, suggesting that such a notion is derived from Marxism, I guess?

Listen, I'm not advocating to eliminate merit, but client alterations - in my opinion - provide an unfair advantage in PvP scenarios between someone who runs an automated interface, and someone who does not. That much is undeniable. It doesn't take skill or hardship to run a custom interface, only awareness.

It's better to introduce a default automated feature (for the basics) so everyone can PvP on equal grounds, since we all know that the major clans will be using these anyway, rather than not addressing it, and basically leaving many with a disadvantage, while those who are aware of these practices begin to experiment on their own clients.

Not quite sure why you're worried about such an idea, my friend.

KabLe

Reactions
1 0 0
in the 21st century on the mid rate server I have to click on MP potions: /
and key binds dont working too... but its easy edit in interface.dat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Disscusions 4