Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!

max number for pvp on raid?

bgstg

Reactions
0 0 0
What is the max number of people from our clan to get in the pvp zone. Because i heard there are max 3 pts, so low number clans can go also something.
Yesterday Baium 8 pts from one clan more then 50 people. And then i think you should ask urself why people are leaving.

Ziva

Community Helper
Reactions
66 1 4
I don't think there is a max number of players that can enter pvp zone... or I'm getting something wrong...

bgstg

Reactions
0 0 0
I don't think there is a max number of players that can enter pvp zone... or I'm getting something wrong...
  • Limit of players (27) 3 Partys.
  • If there is excess (more than 27 players of the same clan / ally / partys / channels / dual sides) the excess will be teleported.
  • It will not be possible to use / unstuck
that was i think on the 5 days before opening.

Michelangelo

Reactions
7 0 0
Okay Black and white made my day xD but u can count us

Last edited:

uadafac

Reactions
0 0 0
Last edited:

Kazama

Community Helper
Reactions
243 7 9
What client are you using? doesn't look like interlude
We do not prohibit custom patches. But not recommend use it. Using like that, you often have critical errors and can be other problems.
And after this ppls write me "Why I got crit error" :/

Kazama

Community Helper
Reactions
243 7 9
BTW remind, u can make some changes like CHAT with our updater. And client will be good without critical erros

uadafac

Reactions
0 0 0
It's not about the system messages, i'm interested in the fact that newer clients have the option to untick "decrease background performance"

TheHunterMage

Reactions
2 0 0
What is the max number of people from our clan to get in the pvp zone. Because i heard there are max 3 pts, so low number clans can go also something.
Yesterday Baium 8 pts from one clan more then 50 people. And then i think you should ask urself why people are leaving.
so what is the problem if low number clans ''can go also something'' ? stop qq every time and deal with it. BlackRock and 404 you are all 1 backstab anyway, so your number doesnt matter at all.

Michelangelo

Reactions
7 0 0
guys as u can see its not my client its screen from twitch my char stay near doors xD but i wanted to show u how many we was xD dont worry about my broken english xD

KabLe

Reactions
1 0 0
We do not prohibit custom patches. But not recommend use it. Using like that, you often have critical errors and can be other problems.
And after this ppls write me "Why I got crit error" :/
when u can set patch dont have crit errors :) :D

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom