Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Server longevity

Karanthir

Hello everyone!

We are a CP who are quite interested in the server and have heard of it before. However, we do not want a quick, 3-month server. Are there any objective individuals here, with no guarantees of course, nothing can be perfectly predicted, that can attest as to how long the server can last?

You could quote previous servers of L2dex and how they did etc. Is there a community behind this?

Thank you !

Aunch

I’ve been playing for 3 years on this project, I’m quite happy with everything, the cannon project

scavitza

I’ve been playing for 3 years on this project, I’m quite happy with everything, the cannon project
You're from the Future-past and i don't know ? Maybe you played on similar DEX server compilations :D But you're right, servers are ok :d83dde0f:

H1rosh1ma

The server is kept alive by the players. Never did the staff close the server before it became unplayable due to low population. Most of the clans that join here played on previous l2dex servers as well. Same goes for the random people of giran, myself included, most of us being old and casual players that rarely ragequit after a month or two.

[MISTER]

I agree with my fellow forum "warriors" here. Nobody can predict or guarantee anything. But being a 15x server and max level 85, it will take a while to reach it. Plus the DEX team explained their vision for this server as being one for the longer term with updates planned at some point. I believe they called it Episode 2. I am happy with previous servers from DEX mainly because you will not see bots. At least I have not seen them. These servers also tend not to be full of Russians (not that is something wrong with it), so finding an international speaking clan is very easy.

vamav3che

Server will be on if all of you report bots when you spot them ! Bots destroyed last server economy, nobody wants to pay for a little advantage when bot users make a ton of adena.

Iathisu

there were almost no bots on the last interlude, and if they were seen, they immediately banned

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom