Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

LittlePigs

Nerez

Hello we are small clan like 10-12 with a good leverl of organisation and taste for nice PVP. We are looking for international players to join our ranks on release and maby beta. We are from all over Europe and we speak English in clan chat but the odds are you gona find people from your country too :) PM me for more info and discord.

Menci

Hello we are small clan like 10-12 with a good leverl of organisation and taste for nice PVP. We are looking for international players to join our ranks on release and maby beta. We are from all over Europe and we speak English in clan chat but the odds are you gona find people from your country too :) PM me for more info and discord.
Hi mate. I will join the server and i'm alone at the moment and i'm looking for a ebglish community. I will play as a paladin in main class. If you want me to join you let me know. Cheers

KamoHaDer

Planning on playing here as well. I'm all by myself too so an english clan would be nice so don't have to be alone. Hit me up if need an extra member!

Kaliber44

Hello, i am gonna join this server, and i Also solo. I would join your clan if its possible. Lmk

Blady

Hi, i wanna play on this server, do you have some space for next member ?

Nerez

Its not gona be little pigs ;) it was the name of our small clan in previous server that i didnt create. We are getting other name.

Pater

Well LittlePigs was big Greek alliance which i know very well. So please try to be more creative in your names and not copy them. Cause it could be misleading for some people.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom