Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Olympiad

KPOB6

1) Why dest cant use earthquake before match? How they should use frenzy before the match begin?
2) oly period on obt?

Riku

To start fight on Olympiad with low life you must use weapons with conversion/health + some set swaps (with different CON and health bonuses). Frenzy/Zeal from the beginning should be real ;)
As for the periods on beta - each 6h new hero. But right now we are fixing some problem, that's why oly is closed.

KPOB6

To start fight on Olympiad with low life you must use weapons with conversion/health + some set swaps (with different CON and health bonuses). Frenzy/Zeal from the beginning should be real ;)
As for the periods on beta - each 6h new hero. But right now we are fixing some problem, that's why oly is closed.
anyway, why destr cant use skill?:D u cant low if u dont have valakas, and after server start its very hard to get it:D thats why destr shoud use earthquare...it should work.

KPOB6

What about touch of death skill of Hell Knight? it cancell 100% few buffs, but shouldn`t.

Demogogen

Is it possible to make a limit in sharpening +3 for the Olympics for OBT?

What about touch of death skill of Hell Knight? it cancell 100% few buffs, but shouldn`t.
You can enchant skills 3 prof, therefore such a chance

Riku

Touch of Death works same like Cancellation. Why it shouldn't cancel few buffs? :)
Also keep in mind that the more buffs you have, the greater chance that 3-5 buffs will be removed.
Actually that chance that ToD will not remove at least 1 buff from 24 should be like ~0.1%.

Dahaka1

up

Did you fix Earthquake skill inside Oly before the match starts? It's supposed to work. At least that's how it was on retail, ahm, ahm...

Sorinalex

So I have a question and I see also other players are wondering the same thing why earthquake skill from titan doesn’t work on oly or at least crush of doom on the buffer Npc because without these skills the sets and weapons with conversion and health are simply not enough to make your hp lower than 30 %. I have played titan on many servers and I don t understand why everything on this srv must be different. I have talked to other players who play titan and they have the same problem.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom