Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion Manor awkward settings :|

scavitza

It's just me, or the manor doesn't function right? I will tell now the details:
- Seed insertion has around 7s delay with a 3-4 s insertion time :( This should be like casting a fast physical skill with the speed of casting the seed proportional to the user atk speed and and reuse time exactly like a spoil, depending on atk speed also! That's how it should work ... :confused:
- There is no 5 minutes buffer time between seed selling - crop buying between the appearance of the seeds and the castles who buy seeds and the actual seed selling and a crop buying action. For example is at 7:00 PM when seeds appear and castles who but crops are listed, and at 7:05 PM you can actually buy a seed or sell the crop at the listed castles. Again, that's how it should work ... :confused:

P.S. Regarding the manor, are we sure there is Lineage we play here? :unsure:

scavitza

No one has an opinion?! Hmmm, i think i know why : There's mostly pandemic made casual players here ... and u can't deny that, hahah :laugh:;)
Too bad that on 15'th his month Romania Quarantine and Martial Law will be lifted, ha ha ha !
Long live Corona! ... i think ... but THE MANOR has Problems no matter how u look at it, and even BIG ones ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N General Discusion 0