Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Buff canceling / chant of spirit + lionhart+zealot = no efect

Mooney

So this i my math,

Zealot = 40 % rezistance to buff canceling attacks
+
Lionhart = 80% rezistance to buff canceling attaks
+
Chant of spirit = +30 rezistance to canceling attaks

in conclusion with all of those skills active every time you lose 5 buffs from sps/archmage cancel skill ... so i think the skill is to strong or the buffs have no efect .. and every one is making mages ...dagger population on server is almoust non existant .. and thats just one example ...lets not all be mages please fix it or at least give us a answer to why is this happening .

Attachments

Streeter

Because here cancel is 100% 5 buffs with 15 sec reuse,so you basically cancel,run/hide,cancel and so on :)).Party vs Party? 3-4 Cancels on bishop and he is naked.Counter buffs against cancel don`t work. Many posts have been made,there are few things that need to be fixed.These things made me to loose a bit my interest in playing.

Mooney

yeah ... it makes fighters pointles no matter what you do if you face a sps/archmage you lose ... i'm not saying that canceling buffs should not work just that if you play right it should be a lot less efficient.

KarmaBG

Bro admins are just playing sps/sors and they dont wana fix it.. its way too op

KarmaBG

ppl ppl are crying about that like a month or more ,also i dont see why they nurf mages with magic crits so hard when mele weapons are so easy to enchant plus 10 or more vs arcana mace plus 6... 5k crit from archers

KarmaBG

ppl ppl are crying about that like a month or more ,also i dont see why they nurf mages with magic crits so hard when mele weapons are so easy to enchant plus 10 or more vs arcana mace plus 6.
.. Its so nice to get 5k crit from archers and instant death

Mooney

ppl ppl are crying about that like a month or more ,also i dont see why they nurf mages with magic crits so hard when mele weapons are so easy to enchant plus 10 or more vs arcana mace plus 6... 5k crit from archers
not every one has db +10 ...

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom