Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Hussarya -RespeCt side

Dono

Hello.
We will join here about 30-40ppl. Obviusly since Only slav people in our community we keep with Jok3r's clan.
CL - Donowanka
FB - Hussarya
YT - (we do not fraps a lot, we fight!)
GL&HF - haters welcome ;)

Dono

25€ ;)
When you will lose against me i let you cry about "my adre" and my donation ;)

Last edited:

eXploidk

Chill bro.... Dis ar only numbers ;) we aint gonna zerg. Lucky that we go here only small % of our community ;)
i would be happy if you'll had big % of your community ;) it's good to have fun.
i wish to see 3-4 sides at server, not 2. euphoria doesn't opposition, it useless garbage you know ;)

DeathView

so, we gonna see respect side with 150-200 ppl ? :):):):):):):):):)
Last time I checked it was phgo that first increased the numbers above the agreed limit on the previous server. This time there is no agreement, and even if there was you showed us that it's meaningless to try and make one. That being said, the side is being built based on the estimated numbers you'll field yourselves (by the time of opening), and not the ones your announcing/declaring.

balsha

Last time I checked it was phgo that first increased the numbers above the agreed limit on the previous server. This time there is no agreement, and even if there was you showed us that it's meaningless to try and make one. That being said, the side is being built based on the estimated numbers you'll field yourselves (by the time of opening), and not the ones your announcing/declaring.
It was actually primordial and ir if i remember correctly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Clans 9
JokeJR Clans 18
JokeJR Clans 28
JokeJR Clans 32

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom