Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion 80lvl, 100% - too hardcore

Yoker17

Hi Kazama,
I was wondering if there's a slimmest chance you'd consider making a change (preceded by poll if needed) in XP required to get 100% on 80lvl?
To me it seems like it's bit too much of grinding at this point. I have job, kids, other obligations, I can play like 1h per day, I don't have CP - this is why I chose server x50 so that I could reach end-game quickly and have fun.

If I play 1h per day I can make up 10-15% daily depending on class, which means I need 1 week to get 100% = 2 months of playing just to unlock 2nd tier.

I fully get and agree that people who play 6h/day or more should get rewarded - they will get their talent passives/ actives quicker than me, they will pwn me even harder than they do right now. However to me it seems like I have currently 0 chances of catching up. People who play a lot and regularly will have better gear, more OE skills and now talents, which I have no chance of getting like ... ever.

I guess I'm speaking not only by myself by also on behalf of casual players (even though noone asked me to do it :)) but I think XP needed to get 100% should be decreased substantial amount - 30 or 50%. I'd say: let devoted players to increase their advantage for 2 or 3 months, but let also allow casual players catching up.

Thanks!

Ellvo

Hi Kazama,
I was wondering if there's a slimmest chance you'd consider making a change (preceded by poll if needed) in XP required to get 100% on 80lvl?
To me it seems like it's bit too much of grinding at this point. I have job, kids, other obligations, I can play like 1h per day, I don't have CP - this is why I chose server x50 so that I could reach end-game quickly and have fun.

If I play 1h per day I can make up 10-15% daily depending on class, which means I need 1 week to get 100% = 2 months of playing just to unlock 2nd tier.

I fully get and agree that people who play 6h/day or more should get rewarded - they will get their talent passives/ actives quicker than me, they will pwn me even harder than they do right now. However to me it seems like I have currently 0 chances of catching up. People who play a lot and regularly will have better gear, more OE skills and now talents, which I have no chance of getting like ... ever.

I guess I'm speaking not only by myself by also on behalf of casual players (even though noone asked me to do it :)) but I think XP needed to get 100% should be decreased substantial amount - 30 or 50%. I'd say: let devoted players to increase their advantage for 2 or 3 months, but let also allow casual players catching up.

Thanks!
Deffo true, the 100% of 80 lvl is just huge time to do so and repeat it to unlock al the tiers makes this actually a nightmare and making me again alt f4 feeling again, we came back since the talent tree seems cool new feature but unlocking it is quite jesus christ... we have just enabled premium accounts got the exp runes and so on and after 20 min of exps we have gained like 3%? That's too much grind like TOOOOOOO MUCH.

Yoker17

just one more thought to add: in Gracia playing subs in pointless (they can be lvled up to 80lvl, whereas main is capped to 85 + main has certifications, subs don't); in Interlude main and subs are pretty much equal. Apart from being forced to participate in oly as main, there are no other restrictions whatsoever. If getting all talents it so time consuming people will eventually ditch their subs - I really don't think someone is going to make 100% 31 times on each sub. That would take an entire eternity.

Zubawan

Basically i agree with what the OP said. I have made the same arguments and got rebuked by some of the "hardcore" player who like the insane level 80 leveling talent tree system as it force other player to grind instead of posing in giran town 24/7 and only go out for pvp/rb/siege fight.

So, i would like to suggest another more "Fair" changes to the talent tree.
1. Instead of stone walling each skill of the 3 tree branch behind 30 talent points, why don't we make it only requiring only 10 points. This way, casual player have a better chance of gaining the new "skills" before rage quitting while also giving the more "hardcore" player to grind 8+ hours per day to perfection.
2. same as point 1.
3. agree with point 2.

I hope l2dex developer would seriously consider this changes and give us casual player a chance to at least get 1 skill in 1-2 months. The more hardcore player can still get all 3 skills in a month if they wishes and they can continue to grind their way to perfection with the extra 60 skill with the same amount of effort and time required.

Sincerely,
Concerned new player.
Thanks.

pavu1

i have better idea 30tod/each skill point.. so even giran stairs farmer to get them in notime
such a joy u cant get points @ pvp.. so u ppl have to actualy play the game.. for a change xd
btw.. maybe u dont have to get these skill points lol

ps: u get 1 point/5-6 hours in some places:)
ps2.. whats with this event 4epics for a superepic.. core got 8 b adena lol

Zubawan

i have better idea 30tod/each skill point.. so even giran stairs farmer to get them in notime
such a joy u cant get points @ pvp.. so u ppl have to actualy play the game.. for a change xd
Kinda break the "hardcore" player who like this insane grinding which stop people from posing 25/7 in giran and going out only for siege/pvp/rb. But your method do makes more money for the server.
I still hope for the lower skill requirement for skills in each tree. 5-10 instead of 30 skill wall behind each skills. the other 20 can be moved behind the skills. This is still the best changes to cater for both "casual" and "hardcore" player playstyle.

Yoker17

ps: u get 1 point/5-6 hours in some places:)
ps2.. whats with this event 4epics for a superepic.. core got 8 b adena lol
you didn't read my initial post, did you?

pavu1

you didn't read my initial post, did you?
i did..
donow you.. but i dont need all the competition.. i only play pve.. the pvp section is full of cheeters(no joke) i know it.. they know it:)
i might play something easier if this game becomes too stressful

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom