Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party Manifesto

xmighty

When your period finish we are here to gvg u and show your skill in game. Talking on social media and not showing in game its just trashtalk from trashplayers.

Stormfang

When your period finish we are here to gvg u and show your skill in game. Talking on social media and not showing in game its just trashtalk from trashplayers.
We are not talking. We are show our gameplay. What about you? Here is only few talkers around one of them is you. While we even dont know who the fck are you. Sad but true... Be a factor and write again. We already do alot of real 9v9. What about you? Send me a video of your 9v9 :roflmao: Nerd with kid nickname

xmighty

Dont need to be afraid if u lose vs us...everyone knows u are trash. U just scared to prove it right . Its ok ...go back to keyboard fights. Will see u ig maybe

iBazZz

16k views. When I search youtube by phrase "How you SHOULD NOT play if you wanna be competitive party" it gives me this vid. Unskilled goats ;D

xmighty

Having a conversation with this idiot gave me headache. Have to step back. gvg invitation stands dog

Stormfang

Hitting from behind when ppl fight agains tyro ;DDD I'l show you vid where you use bsoe, clown
ur garbage friend lose 7v1 still you speak FROM BEHİND :roflmao: Kick that garbage I will send you people to fill your party

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 55
Stormfang Clans / Recruitment 8