Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Server setup rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumTi

Banned
Staff clearly said many things like there is no pa and now is or there will be a countdown.

WildRose

they said the same when they launched x3. when people saw that you actually need premium to add mentees, Staff just droppped an excuse that this is how it works in most russian servers and they cant change that too. so deal with it i guess.
Can anyone well informed from the Staff confirm if this PA for mentee is true or false?

Oh, how bad would that suck!!! How desperate should they be for money and how easy would they set the way for the server to slowly die!

But I played at the beginning on GOX x3 and ...i added mentees...don't think i had PA and i don't remember drama about it...and it would have been drama ...

DisLike

omg they dont even read all this post`s ... PA is about xp and sp , this dosent mean u can be mentor ...will be like old god dex server !

DeuX

they said the same when they launched x3. when people saw that you actually need premium to add mentees, Staff just droppped an excuse that this is how it works in most russian servers and they cant change that too. so deal with it i guess.
Bullshit. Mentee on Dex 3x had nothing to do with PA.

Catalin

Beta period ended .

Server rates

spoilrate=3x
exprate=10x
quest exp rate=3x
quest adena rate=3x

[Rates]
AdenaDropRate=10x
ItemDropRate=3x

Status
Not open for further replies.