Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanidad

Some cp/s are getting rich by botting at MoS upper levels , who is it?

/discuss!

Piticu

Bring some proves so gm's can take actions !
You can also call them in game...

vanidad

reported it already, lets see if gm's can make their job properly, now its time to discuss about it, who is it , who is not and those things :DD

vanidad

since when screens its enough proof to ban someone ? i know what ive seen, ppl forcelogging when about to be pked , pvping vs me with iss + healer on bot
a guy called "puka has like 9 chars in total arround 2nd and 3rd floor of MoS, he + iss boting in one room , if you bother him he forcelog then he comes with a healer to pvp, if you kill him they log an archer + an other summoner, if this isnt enough he logs a dagger + other iss , if after all of that you still are alive he has an other iss + summoner arround , its been 8 years of l2 i know what im talking about

vanidad

thats why i think is a cp taking care of the bot
1 ppl cant log so many chars , atleast 3ppls. WHO IS IT!!? :D

Piticu

You said that you want us to discuss.
If we don't know who you are talking about what can we discuss?
Anyway my advice is to report them and admins will take care. Depends how much time they have....

WhoIam

Ah...those ones belong Palacio's family!

Under any circumstance do not mess with them or you will end bad man...

vanidad

yes hopefully they will , its absurb the amount of adena you can get there by botting per day im talking about 2 billions + -

everdream

wow l2net works on dex for like forever learn to live with it :)) bots make a server good!

lordslip

Banned
En:
Bots Bots Bots everywhere... GC have 3-4bots 4job 24h per day farming adena. Fog have 2 bots in upper lvl. We report but if he ben banned, he create other acc and rebot again.. We need a Ant Boot....
Please check this br ant bot is a pay service but work. http://www.vote-games.com/new/?pagina=mensal

Pt:
Bots Bots Bots Em todo lugar... em GC tem uns 3-4 bots 24h por dia farmando adena. Ja vi 2 bots em FOG UPER lvl. Nos reportamos mais se eles forem banidos, eles criam outra conta e botam no bot denovo... Precisamos é de um ant bot. Deem uma olhada nesse ant bot brasileiro, é um servico pago mais funciona. http://www.vote-games.com/new/?pagina=mensal

Profeus

the Staff could ban all accounts logged in that particular IP. Would be great.

Catalin

use [email protected] or report bot button . i will be glad to ban an automated program used on all that user accounts.
95% or reports are always fake . rest are nostromo and other automated mouse/keyboards etc .

Last edited:

Eru

Also you can notify me with a private message here with nicknames/screenshots, would be a pleasure to check it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom