Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Where is everybody?

Anarchy

off-topic : can I use a 30 days accessory as an appearance for another one or it will vanish after 30 days ?

lkrauz

already decided to rate the server after the merge? I would suggest Summing rates of the two servers :)

Anarchy

it was somewhere said something about 7x, but was not decided at that time.

Anarchy

can I get an answer for my question please?
off-topic : can I use a 30 days accessory as an appearance for another one or it will vanish after 30 days ?

thank you.

lkrauz

3x? LOL, I find it kind of unfair pro personnel Dexbr, because it will become more difficult to level up and it's not everyone dexbr made ​​it to 99 yet, and will not have equipment to go pvp against players 3x Dex, I suggest you increase a bit rates, 7x this good

reanimatu

It isn't that hard my friend , u just need a clan and a cp and all will be easy :)

3lfitza

2 weeks for 85-99 on 3x with pa + xp runes (before double xp event), without making istina/octavis, wihout the need of a cp. Lazy ppl are lazy.

lkrauz

Change rates pls, this rate will not please the staff dexbr and also will not attract new people to the server!

Last edited:

Tiffa

2 weeks for 85-99 on 3x with pa + xp runes (before double xp event), without making istina/octavis, wihout the need of a cp. Lazy ppl are lazy.
People got work, kids, friends and important things that forbid 24/7 all-time grind!
Just a fair opinion.
And to stay on topic (or not), I would vote for at least x6+ rate and upper. That should be the vote of lower lvl ppl, I don't see why those who are already 99 got something to complaint about the rate.

Last edited:

Kamui

Bad call imo. Many ppl don't like to grind anymore on low rates. I suggest keeping it 10x or at least 7x like someone stated above.
Glory Days is based in instances. From my experience Glory Days x3 > Awakening x10 when we talk about fast lvl.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scubbac General Chat 4