Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Dimensional Merchant BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanb1

Hi GM im new in this server, but i think there is a problem with the dimensional merchant.

My friends and I startied playing this server yesterday and now we are lvl 40-50 and no one of us recieved our items in the dimensional merchant. I mean path to awaken.

When i got lvl 20 the dimensional worked and it gave me some items, but now it is not working and i didnt recieve the stuffs incuding the mentee certificate.

I will wait your response, Thx you

My player name is Treplixe

Friends: AlataR, and FruXteN

FruXteN

hello , path should be same as it was . there was no change there . but we will check it
Hello, I'm one of Treplixe's friends. Thanks for your consideration.
About the problem... I made another character (not as a replacement, just another character) yesterday to which happened the same thing (I noticed this today).
Then, I made another one (today) to replace it and it got the mentee certificate and everything else that is in the Path to Awakening.
I hope this information helps you somehow.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Tiffa

Same thing happened to me too. I had warsmith lv 62 and after making it 85 while farming raids, nothing ever came to the Dim. merchant, not even as notice (message). Even after 86. So, should I make new char. in the same acc to get to the Path of awakening items?
PS: It seems to be a problem with the NPC itself as I read that other functions through this npc are not working well.

Last edited:

Movrak

Same thing happend to me too

Is there something that can be done ?

Doomsay

same thing happened to me today. created character on old account and didn't receive single item.

today i made totally new account, new character and same thing. Can this be solved?

L.E. two days ago i've made character on another new account, got all items from lv 1 till 80.

Last edited:

Catalin

same thing happened to me today. created character on old account and didn't receive single item.

today i made totally new account, new character and same thing. Can this be solved?

L.E. two days ago i've made character on another new account, got all items from lv 1 till 80.
After merge, only new accounts get path of awakening items

Doomsay

i made new account 3 days ago, made there char level 1

i lvled up that character to 86, obtained all items from awakening path
then i made another character lvl 1 on the same account and it didn't get awakening items (at lvl 1 should get the hat, so i checked mby it should get it on lvl 2 but nothing.)

means only one character per account receive all stuff?

i'll check that trying to lvl character to higher levels, maybe everything is ok. anyway thanks for your time

Doomsay

so, i've leveled character on that account created 3 days ago to level 12. no single item came from merchant

i made totally new account now, and made character level 22 - no single item :(

Last edited:

Nastyhooker

Hello all Hello GM
It is not fixed yet.I have same problem with new char on new account....I made 1 new char in old account but same problem... <<There are no more dimensional items to be found >>
thanks for your time !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom