Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Game rates issue?

arn

Grievous your retardness is on another level, congrats.

Garambo

Just Ignore that Cunt :D trying to be a Forum/Ingame Hardtroller because of RL Issuese :) If you ignore people Like him in the Net too... he will probally kill himself soon :)

Grievous

are you going to kill yourself? :D wow man your limit has reached TOP RETARD LEVEL now :D

Garambo

Well the Fact is Grievous, you are just a off topic Spammer... a person what the World wouldnt miss if you are gone... Trying to troll Hard on Forum because RL is a little bit to much for you... or the fact that you are just a "Nobody" ... Well i stop feeding here Retarded people Like i said do the world a wish please... Search for a High Point.. and Jump off from it or handle your RL issues a little bit so you dont need to be a forumtroll :)

Grievous

Well the Fact is Grievous, you are just a off topic Spammer... a person what the World wouldnt miss if you are gone... Trying to troll Hard on Forum because RL is a little bit to much for you... or the fact that you are just a "Nobody" ... Well i stop feeding here Retarded people Like i said do the world a wish please... Search for a High Point.. and Jump off from it or handle your RL issues a little bit so you dont need to be a forumtroll :)
Why you are so mad and still need to talk about my RL, i got job i got money i got friends i got family etc, There can be problem with your brain and your RL when you still talk about np, we will not miss u aswell :D

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom