Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Garambo Streaming with Friends

Garambo

Hey guys i want to Present you my Stream Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/hollowaizen

NOTE: Im Streaming in HQ i got alot of Messages about People who get always a Loading Icon... this Issue will be solved after i get a Partnership with Twitch or after purchasing Turbo... So you guys can Set the Quality Lower what fits your Internet Connection. Some people can watch my Stream without problems.. some people cant... so its defently a Connection Problem.

Please keep in mind Stream Chat Rules:

Talk Only in English
Respect each other and Me
Don't Spam or Caps
Don't Post Links without my Permission
Please Respect this or otherwise you will be Muted or Banned from the Channel.

COMMANDS:
About me: #daniel
Server info: #server
About my Char : #haxium

If you have a Songrequest just write the end link from Youtube... NOT THE LINK...

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCmO-C9D3zE (FALSE Nightbot will delete your message)

/watch?v=OCmO-C9D3zE (this one you can write in the chat) and ill put it in my Playlist

Enjoy my Stream and the Music by me or Songrequest by Viewer :)

Peace Out

Last edited:

Garambo

Hello Guys... My Stream will be on in some Seconds...

Be sure to follow me ... Ill do in a Couple Days a GIVE AWAY FOR MY FOLLOWERS ONLY... For the Beginning 1kk Adena are Given Out to a Random FOLLOWER :)

So follow follow follow ... (but dont do it only for Adena do it because u like the Stream haha :D )

Garambo

I SAY DISCO you say Party... Disco Disco... yes i will be ONLINE again in Some Minutes :)

Garambo

Still Online... ATTENTION: Im Looking for 2 Russian Speaking (Also English Please) Moderator... to take care a bit if something nasty is going on in the chat... or anything i cant understand :) Please Contact me Ingame or here or in Twitch Thank you :)

Garambo

Stream is Online... Leveling SK / Wolf... new Server Image... Still looking for Russian/English Mod :)

Grievous

all streams are working fine just your is loading 1 year

Garambo

The Problem is im Streaming in HQ. But I think i need Turbo Account on Twitch so People can set their Resuloution down...

I got 50mbit Upload... and if i Watch my stream bymyself its not even loading... So thats 100% the Problem... that im Streaming in to High Quality and some Internet Connections cant afford that...

So A: I need Turbo or B Set my Quality on Streaming Down... or maybe another way to solve that problem for people with less Connection Power :)

Endore

u dont need turbo for people to set their quality, u need to be partnered with Twitch

Garambo

Application Sended ... Now Waiting for Twitch Answer :)

So Maybe soon there will be a Option for Viewer to Set the Quality :)

I hope i get some Viewer back who got loading issues and Enjoy my Gameplay + Music Playlist.

Feel free to add some Songrequests

Peace out :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Media 3
Catalin Media 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom