Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

[ OOC ] Sieges 04.05.2014

nizz

Lineage2 Arion x5 / Sieges 04.05.2014

[video=youtube;RHYoIQggvBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHYoIQggvBo[/video]

[ OOC ] OutOfControl Clan / POV: nizz - Hell Knight

carolline

maybe it s just me but i enjoy watching some more action and less of a tank spanking his cat so that afterwards he could mass cancel a bunch of a graders .

nizz

maybe it s just me but i enjoy watching some more action and less of a tank spanking his cat so that afterwards he could mass cancel a bunch of a graders .
Watch my movies from other server, u might find content you will enjoy watching... Or maybe u where in that mass of a graders and its not enjoyable :eek:

Last edited:

Kalashnikov

Running, hitting panthera, using hate aura, Running, hitting panthera, using hate aura....and that long 'black' break between scene...

ps. nice music :)

carolline

Watch my movies from other server, u might find content you will enjoy watching... Or maybe u where in that mass of a graders and its not enjoyable :eek:
Unfortunatly my party is pure pve party setup. And while we re not a graders anymore i guess even if we meet we re gonna be as easy to kill as these guys in ur fraps. :D

Soulkey

This a grade stop you at castle gate, why you not show up this ? And you fight agains A grade, shame for you to post such a pvp. Infrared rape your 5 partys clan with 2 party in shtutgard, atleast they are vesper vs vesper and 83 skills.

Last edited:

nizz

where u stoped who? :D

Infrared kill us with their hero skills, not with some skill... more pvp to come... ur from what clan? and not our problem u not capable to farm items

Soulkey

Dont excuse u get killled by heroes if u are not capable to farm Oly for hero status :)
AND there was no Infrared in Oren, you speak about shtuttgard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nizz Media 1
nizz Media 4
B Media 5
nizz Media 0
JohnJudge Media 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom