What's new

$ 1000 for his achievements on the server Nanna x75!

Number23

Sharky or other guys...

Sorry for spamming here, you can delete my off topic posts later, but I want to tell you something...
Tomorrow CS starts, and I want to have those rewards for my clan, as it would help us a lot...
I contact you everyday on skype...
2 days ago, you told me that you have this issue with counting points and you mentioned that you will solve it the same day...
I wrote you yesterday, and did not got any answer at all, so if it's possible, can we finish this thing today?
I will be on from 19:00 GMT +3 till 02:00 GMT +3, and ofc I will write you again on Skype.

Cheers

daggerching

Sharky or other guys...

Sorry for spamming here, you can delete my off topic posts later, but I want to tell you something...
Tomorrow CS starts, and I want to have those rewards for my clan, as it would help us a lot...
I contact you everyday on skype...
2 days ago, you told me that you have this issue with counting points and you mentioned that you will solve it the same day...
I wrote you yesterday, and did not got any answer at all, so if it's possible, can we finish this thing today?
I will be on from 19:00 GMT +3 till 02:00 GMT +3, and ofc I will write you again on Skype.

Cheers
what reward? I waiting for sharky for he count my real pts, and he never online and never ask on Skype :mad:

Number23

what reward? I waiting for sharky for he count my real pts, and he never online and never ask on Skype :mad:
Dude.. I am 2nd now, but...
Sharky replied me 3 days ago, that there is this problem and they will count points of your clan again. So if you take 2nd place, then I am 3rd. So anyway I get reward.

Anyway I am out for the weekend, and my clan will participate in CS today, and I really needed those items before CS... I hope we can solve all this before next weekend CS...

Naphiel

1.Insane
2.Adelantado
3.piotrek.ciuba

PwNzy

1. StripClub
2. Conquistador
3. mrpwnz923

our clan was reffered by clan:Stoners to participate in this event and link to event

Last edited:

Number23

1. Stoners
2. Conquistador
3. ogis_and_tarakonai

We were also registered for first period, so I think we don't need to register again... anyway... I wrote this post.
And I want to ask, when this period is finishing?

Last edited:

RafCY

1. TotalEmpire
2. Aelantado
3. rafcy93

RafCY

When next cicle will be over?

Number23

I want to ask the same question... :)
Maybe Admins decided not to waste money on prizes anymore? and invest it in new project?
Which would be a pitty... Because this server is still alive, new sides of server are forming very fast...

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
Website
www.l2.is
The results of the second round of the competition:

Adelantado:
1. Insane - 1320 points
2. xSide - 550 points
3. TotalEmpire - 150 points

Conquistador:
1. SeedOfLife - 710 points
2. Adrenal1ne - 480 points

We are waiting until tomorrow evening, if there are clans that provide (reports) in Skype - ostintm
The awards will be given September 5th.

RafCY

TotalEmpire clan also went to Valakas,Antharas,Frintezza and Baium.!!!! Also has 3 youtube vids(i guess we took the pts from there). Give the reward to Ginaki IG please :)

T.E.Ginaki

I sended e-mails to the gm's i talked with Staff. I sended a ticket, i play 5-6 hours per day GM's are almost never online in server... Still no answer for more than 48 hours, except of one (admin STAFF) that answered me to send a ticket for my issue... We won the 3rd place in adelantado but we havent got any gifts.. I told to all of them that i coulnt be there on 5 of September and almost 3 days now i get no answer..... (ticket sended 24 hours ago) :( Do something plz...!

Last edited: