Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

class change

Smashhh

i personally think that its best not to buy the first and second class with adena(1st-100k,2nd-900k) or atleast the second one,thats why we like interlude.

Vega

You like quests? You got plenty of other quests to do ( 3rd class, nobless etc ).

H1rosh1ma

you can do the 2nd class change anyway. what's stopping you from keeping the 900k in your pocket and do the quests?

Smashhh

i just remembered how fu**ed up is the quest for spoiler and buffer are....so i guess u guys have a point

Gezas

If they had a mobile phone in Lineage 2 then you could complete class transfer quest in few minutes... its mainly fetch quests... go talk to him and say that he is cool. after that the guy just says oh thanks, go back to the first dude and say that he is also cool. Then the first guy says wow, thanks, now go back to him and tell him that im not as cool as him... and kill an elpy on the way to get super awesome elpy certificate of insame awesomeness. I would not want to do these shitty quests once again... they are boring and pointless.

nephix

if it is 900k , you must do it with adena. why do you think quest is better then adena? you also lose your adena with teleports.

lucassebben

Hey there guys!

Sorry for ressurrect this post but I need a little help.

Where can I buy the class transfer?

I just start to play on Lionna server and wanna to speed up the leveling.

Thanks in advance!

darkal3x

just press " .menu " , and some icon with many options will appear on the screen :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom