Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Toxic behavior

Serphis

I realize that being killed by enemy clan member while doing RB might be very frustrating, but is it a reason to vomit curses like this? (check screenshot)
Having such players in community is like bathing in a swamp. Do you expect any punishment for such players? I'm too old for this crap, and kiddie, or what's even worse - ye oldie, should be given a lesson.

Last edited:

Haath

Fighting over a boss is a big part of the game and in my opinion it's also a big part of what makes this game awesome :)
Those who get annoyed by it, only give me more pleasure for winning ^_^

On the topic of punishments though, in my opinion since /block exists the only punishable offense should be the toxic behavior in public chat...

Serphis

Fighting over a boss is a big part of the game and in my opinion it's also a big part of what makes this game awesome :)
Those who get annoyed by it, only give me more pleasure for winning ^_^

On the topic of punishments though, in my opinion since /block exists the only punishable offense should be the toxic behavior in public chat...
Yup, especially wearing D/C grades what makes fighting even more fun.
I don't want this guy to get banned for life. I don't know if there is any softer way to punish this kind of behavior, like a chat ban for some period?
but we all know how online gaming community is filled with toxicity presented above. This problem is present in every game, I just don't want to pass by pretending it's normal and saying nothing.

H1rosh1ma

that is...sad. Sad because I have played for a couple of days in party with this guy and he seemed such a nice person. Oh well, games are deceiving!

Gezas

that is...sad. Sad because I have played for a couple of days in party with this guy and he seemed such a nice person. Oh well, games are deceiving!
Or some players are just plain stupid.. :D still, a stupid player is better than meeting 3 bots at pagans temple with 8 boxed characters :D

ubi

Did someone flame you on pm in l2? And then do you have to come and create a topic just because of that? Grow a pair of balls deal with it or you will have a hard time getting trough life.

Bibby

This isn't carebear League of Legends. Take the flame or put them on ignore. Don't cry here.

Serphis

I know that trolling and flaming is pretty normal throuout the online gaming, but if you think that 'dealing' with a troll in a game determines being a man, then YOU're going to have a hard time and i pity you :)

I believe that playing in a community of 2-3k(?) players we're all a small family. And, yup, it's not LOL where 50% (hundrets of thousands) players acts like retards and punishing one is no difference.
When somebody shows that he's not adult enough for playing in a public area, then he shouldnt have.
But if there is no punishment schema provided for such an action on this server, then nothing stands on the way to delete this topic, and enjoy 'uncountable' other ones inside Lionna section.

S

Sensii

Same shit, different day. This game is too old to care about such shit !

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom