Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Tod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexxu

i see those TODs that you can buy via donate...can someone tell me what can i do with them in game ? because i can see only 2 services move character and change the name.
can i buy premium acc (double rates) with TOD ? are they tradable in game ?

Kailenaa

u can buy everything with them, they are as important as adena on l2dex servers. U can easy sell them in game and buy epics or anything. And yes, u can buy premium with tods

H1rosh1ma

such a frustrated answer, Kailenaa. Is it because your allowance is too low that you're crying about ToDs?

Kailenaa

im not crying, im not even playing on Lionna. I Even bought few premium accounts for TOD. Im just putting straight the situation: with TODs u can buy EVERYTHING cuz a lot of ppl are buying them with adena.

Ycan

im not crying, im not even playing on Lionna. I Even bought few premium accounts for TOD. Im just putting straight the situation: with TODs u can buy EVERYTHING cuz a lot of ppl are buying them with adena.
Welp, that renders my other thread obsolete.
If you can buy ingame itmes with cash, even if it means to trade the servers currency with adena, then I have to move on.

Glad I did not start downloading anything yet.

Catalin

Welp, that renders my other thread obsolete.
If you can buy ingame itmes with cash, even if it means to trade the servers currency with adena, then I have to move on.

Glad I did not start downloading anything yet.
U cant buy items that u think . Its 5 min to download updater and check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T General Chat 1
badjoke General Chat 2
S General Chat 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom