Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Additional Box Unlimitted

Greenpapa

Greetings.

I bought the box and i was able to log one more char as it says in the description. Now i bought 2nd Box activated it but i still cant log 4rd box... Now it says me you cant log more than 3 boxes... well great but i wasted donate for 2nd box and this for nothing? Didn't saw any info at the box that you still can log max 3 boxes... i please you to refund my 200 tods cos i cant even resell the box since i was able to activate it 2nd times and it just dissapeared.

K1lla

How it works?

After you use Additional Box (double mouse click) - your account(where you activa this item) will not count as an window.
It doesn't have timer (restriction removed forever to this account ).
Each account where this item was activated, automaticale become "unlimited" so the most voracious players can run as many windows as they will be needed.

Greenpapa

hm ok but i activated 2 boxes on same char... and it worked but i still cant log more than 3 boxes. So its kind of bug if it so as you describe it... you should not be able to activate 2 boxes on 1 char. I just hope one admin will take a look on my topic somedays...

Last edited:

K1lla

the idea is, ONLY that account activated count as 4rd box . So go log ur free 3 boxes and the 4rd box - that account- and it will work. u wasted 200 TOD for nothing, why u used again if u saw the first "didnt worked" ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P General Chat 3