Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

quetions about server GOD

papciuch

1. Will here be something like patch notes? I mean invectory (armor's, weapon's, accesory's)
1-40
40-52
52-61
61-76
76-85

What with invectory R grade after 85 if i get this without mentor ?

2. Will here be something to get buffs ?

3. what with daily quest's. Do I get exp reward x3 ?

4. What with raid bosses <85. Will they give exp x3 ?

Macho

Regarding your point 2, it would be nice if they implement the newbie buffer L2 has in Lindvior and later chronicles.
They have 3 options, one warrior, one knight, and one mage. They all include a 60 minutes level 1 melodies, and sonatas. The buffs are available for level 90 and lower.

Please, please, please.

tralalala

1. Will here be something like patch notes? I mean invectory (armor's, weapon's, accesory's)
1-40
40-52
52-61
61-76
76-85

What with invectory R grade after 85 if i get this without mentor ?

2. Will here be something to get buffs ?

3. what with daily quest's. Do I get exp reward x3 ?

4. What with raid bosses <85. Will they give exp x3 ?
Ya dude xp and quest reward should be x3. Usually on glory days there is newbie buffer till 70 smth lvl and it gives the old buffs. R grade armor you get from exchanging mentee cert after awakening.

papciuch

From mentee card I know :)

But what if u are not mentee ? At the begin will be hard to find mentor 'couse all will start from 1 lvl :)
When server will have ppl's 85+ problem with invectory and buff will gone. All will get auto buff (iss) when mentor will be online.
That's why I still asking for buff. In my opinion Gm's should make npc buffer just at the first days of server (i dont know maybe 5 days?)

Later server will have Isse's and buffs from mentor.

tralalala

Even without mentor you still have your mentee cert and you still exchange it for gear after awakening.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom