Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Calling GM to please check this

phucklol

Pvp been busy lately in Beta. And i'm not the only one who says that the char named 123214 (idk about his party) but this guy definitely uses some software and to please look at IP fast so you can check him in live server.

Examples of what happened:
-Pvping with a box that makes active skills at same time he is making skills on his main (i say that cuz its max 2 box and hes been switching from iss to healer and both happen to not be able to play at the same time? cuz u can log 2 box only :))
-Auto targetting priority target instantly. (example of what happened is i made a random archer which is a priority target and they were fighting other ppl like tyrr etc, i went far i shoot 1 arrow and their MA suddenly jumps right on me, like 1 sec and he already changed target to me who was a random white dude that was far (so no next target))
-also ive been told he enchanted 5 items to +6 within 15 seconds (messages show in public).

EDIT: i think they even see who targets them maybe they get a message or something

I don't want to be that guy who calls "software use" easily but i dont want to be the guy who has to deal with it in live server either. Anyway others will start being suspicious too if he uses it like he uses it now in beta.

EDIT2: after posting this i went to setup a camera in front of TI and told them, well they all left with a trail of insults.

Last edited:

phucklol

why are you the first to respond here, leaving forum open to make sure noone catches you and able to come up with a story asap if someone posts something about your usage?

Exploit

Banned
idk what u said, not reading, just post what i want, w\e<br />
[video=youtube;4uEst-ltBiA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uEst-ltBiA[/video]

phucklol

Possible situations:
1. You use software and don't get caught = people start leaving server cause it's stupid and you play alone
2. You use software and get caught = ban/start over without software
3. You don't use software and you are equal to others (from what i've seen probably very average skills you have without softwares)
4. You don't use software and you still make these impossble mass pvp decisions

Verdict:
1. Why do it?
2. Why do it?
3. That's what you are aiming for but you will leave server cause you'll see how bad you are without softwares.
4. Unicorns don't exist

So if you come in this server without bullshit so we can all enjoy a good server good. If you come to spread online cancer like everyone fucking cheaters in every game go f*ck yourself and go on offi with people of your breed of inferiors. Here we play with hands and skills not with nerds who are just coming back on the computer to see how much adena they made since last time they checked their bots while eating a sandwich and masturbating to hentai. jeez.

stayed

Possible situations:
1. You use software and don't get caught = people start leaving server cause it's stupid and you play alone
2. You use software and get caught = ban/start over without software
3. You don't use software and you are equal to others (from what i've seen probably very average skills you have without softwares)
4. You don't use software and you still make these impossble mass pvp decisions

Verdict:
1. Why do it?
2. Why do it?
3. That's what you are aiming for but you will leave server cause you'll see how bad you are without softwares.
4. Unicorns don't exist

So if you come in this server without bullshit so we can all enjoy a good server good. If you come to spread online cancer like everyone fucking cheaters in every game go f*ck yourself and go on offi with people of your breed of inferiors. Here we play with hands and skills not with nerds who are just coming back on the computer to see how much adena they made since last time they checked their bots while eating a sandwich and masturbating to hentai. jeez.
why when someone better than you, you blame this soft,gear? and not his inability to play?

phucklol

you can bring whatever amount of forum accounts you want to make you look better, we ain't stupid. Give your ip and let the staff do his job and he will be the judge of what happens next. Me im like Ghandi i drop some knowledge on you hoping you will use it for good but if it's bad be ready to face the consequences.

illbedead

Banned
That char 1234234 and his party is very very weak. I don't really know how he managed to kill you :)

Maverick

becuse every body knows that l2net works, no matter how many antibots systems the server have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P General Chat 12
T General Chat 5

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom