Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

So all of a sudden info was posted that RB EXP RATE IS X1?

tralalala

I wonder why did we have to find out that RB exp rate will be x1 days after serv opening. I only see RB EXP rate mentioned in a post made yesterday. Before that I have the info you posted on site and forums here and there and that detail was not mentioned. So you left all players wondering for 3 days what is wrong with EXP on rbs. I must say I'm highly disappointed. Most players came here to play x3, if we wanted x1 rb xp and you know on GoD RB exp is vital we could easily choose to play elsewhere.

Catalin

It is your choice to play where you want.raids Xp was boosted on glory days by ncsoft. Server setup was with rb 1x since start. If we let 3x, the first group that killed a raid will had a huge boost.

Server rates are same for all.

tralalala

Game starts after awakening yeah exactly all instance rbs are also x1 exp rate, that was not the case on old dex x3 for example. I complain, because this was nowhere announced to players. Nobody in game knows about this, since they first wrote rb exp rate is x1 yesterday in some topic here. That's not serious.

SplichO

Game starts after awakening yeah exactly all instance rbs are also x1 exp rate, that was not the case on old dex x3 for example. I complain, because this was nowhere announced to players. Nobody in game knows about this, since they first wrote rb exp rate is x1 yesterday in some topic here. That's not serious.
That part is true, I thought you talking about raids before 85 level, yes its quite fukted up that all instance raids are retail. If we wanted x1 we would go to core to play...

ZiggyStardust

Yep, I just left Core with lvl 97 as I wanted a little faster server...but if rb exp rate here is 1x then back to core :) Sad I wasted 20 euros in two days here...well, shit happens :) GL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y General Chat 2
S General Chat 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom