Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

DualBox make supports so useless...

Rybyx

How much accounts can have one person open at the same time?
10?20? because i read "unlimited"soo...the buffers are useless in this server or what? I wanted made WC now...IDk

Jabari

Yes lets ruin it for everybody so that you can feel special as the only guy willing to play buffer active.

Rybyx

Yes lets ruin it for everybody so that you can feel special as the only guy willing to play buffer active.
Are you saying me the dual box its cool? Ruin all the game when all people have their own supports and they dont look for party?LOL

DarkJade

How much accounts can have one person open at the same time?
10?20? because i read "unlimited"soo...the buffers are useless in this server or what? I wanted made WC now...IDk
In pvp you still have to have all the supports active.

And when you go for high lvl AoE locations, it is better to have active supports. You can always see ppl looking for them in party matching.

Also, do not forget that not everyone has a computer that can handle 10 boxes.

Do not exaggerate- it is not that bad.

WhiteKnight

Why would it ruin supports? an active support will ALWAYS be better than a box support lol. if you want to go pvp/siege with box sws/bd/ol/ee good luck winning any pvp LOL. dual box is fine so you can solo + buff, so you dont ALWAYS need some1 else to xp, but high lvl AoE parties/instances/raids/pvp is always better to have actives. on RPG x3 dual box is alowed and let me tell you there is A LOT of active supports.

cahok

on that other HB server (wont name it) dualbox was allowed and still you could see dozens of ppl in shout looking for BD/SWS/WC, don't worry :)

Kasownik

go for wc+koka & OL box with koka i've heard its perma drain unkillable combo

DeFF

Why would it ruin supports? an active support will ALWAYS be better than a box support lol. if you want to go pvp/siege with box sws/bd/ol/ee good luck winning any pvp LOL. dual box is fine so you can solo + buff, so you dont ALWAYS need some1 else to xp, but high lvl AoE parties/instances/raids/pvp is always better to have actives. on RPG x3 dual box is alowed and let me tell you there is A LOT of active supports.
+1,,,, :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom