Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

huh

DickTheQuick

Class quest were via adena so what p2w you see on arion ?
There is one Major issue and one critical issue that divides server between donators and non donators.

1. Vitality manipulation potions: With them it is possible to hit lvl 80 in 3 days.
2. ToD currency value. This one needs a bit more explanation. Normally when fighters CP with Great Wolves hits lvl 60 and got that Great Wolves they suffer major adena issues because they need to buy A Grade in luxury and wolves also needs their equipment. The best equipment they can afford at that stage is 4kk weapon.

Now imagine its day 3 of the server, ToD value is 150k and its being sold in no time so you can get 150kk for wolf equipment by selling 1000 ToDs. Now lets say whole fighters CP buys top equipments for its wolfes. What impact it have on gameplay? That wolves auto-attack is 2 or 3 times stronger than mage hurricane, they can farm raid bosses that are more than 5 levels higher than tank. Basically they have unreliable RB farm, additionally due to lack of competition in first days on that lvl, they have RB monopoly, drop and exp is high rocketing as hell.

Those 2 things in my opinions are against healthiness of the server and should be fixed because it is just unfair for the rest of players. (Real life arion example, Golkonda dead at second day of server ...)

Gen0cide

Love Dex, no lies. Since c4 i've been playing here. (yeah, i need a life :) )
Began on Arion few days ago, but it "died" meanwhile. And it makes me sad to see it. I support the network and would love to see it kicking asses right now! Cuz let's be honest: there ain't no better EU community l2 network than this one.
Make it work,guys!

detox50

Banned
so DEX will become 1st EU Private Server 'L2 Classic ' ?
Before EU L2 Classic open Site for registration till open the Server In September ?

Catalin

so DEX will become 1st EU Private Server 'L2 Classic ' ?
Before EU L2 Classic open Site for registration till open the Server In September ?
right now we enjoy seeing/testing the files . we will open a closed/open beta server soon . yet i have no big hopes from current l2 community . i will provide you more info when a decision is made

Catalin

so basically arion server is low priority at this moment...
Sure not. We do everything to have server online and stable. Server use retail files , the only server with retail files in europe. Why nomads left ? Thats a question that we cant answer. I doubt a restart to arion will do something.

meangirl

I really hope for more people to come back to the server. I personally prefer the lower rates, but what is a server without its population :(.
Maybe small events like for example small exp/sp boots during the weekends will intrigue part of the l2 community.
I disagree with Staff about the death of the eu l2 community. We are not so big like others and all these many servers which will not last a month is the main reason for the low population.
It is sad to see a server with so much history empty :( I hope that this will change.

Edit: one more thing. For some reason Dex is shown as an interlude server in hopzone. Maybe when you have time you should update the data.

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom