Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

RIP or not RIP ?

Dreyko

hello
What are the plans associated with the Arion x10? GM not see from the start any events or other activities. to attract new players? administration already surrendered or planning something ..?to revive the server?

google translator ^^

Shunekas

I had hope at this server at first, when I saw new people coming. And admins did nothing to keep those people here, or attract new ones. They just left it to die. Admins blame the community but I see other server lounched, with java files, low advertising, full buffs, and it keeps 700-1300 online. So its not the community, its narrow minded admins, and their disability to inspect the market needs. They think that forum pool can decide and solve everything. Well think again, you have to look into market, see whats on the boom and go with it, then you will have something otherwise you are left with hundred fanboys, who leave after seeing that they are the only ones who likes that server.

Catalin

Sadly you represent the new l2 community. Admins make and keep a server online with 0 income and no donations. As old days. Problem is that new l2 community players are way different than old l2 community.

snowgoon

0 income from donations? lol some guy in my cp had 7k tods just for dem cakes

Shunekas

L2 comunity has grown, as I was thinking one day that I play this game only for nostalgia and I love that thrill at server start when everyone is noob, but later on it gets boring because I know every damn step in this game. I hope that your classic server will be something new.

Stabber

Sadly you represent the new l2 community. Admins make and keep a server online with 0 income and no donations. As old days. Problem is that new l2 community players are way different than old l2 community.
ye thats sad you talk about old days new community old blabla but i dont see a server like in old days

Boatmurder

ye thats sad you talk about old days new community old blabla but i dont see a server like in old days
I don't see a problem. This server is working pretty well. If anything it's running better than the old one.

What's the issue with this server for you?
That they sell a bit of stuff that helps level faster?

Stabber

I don't see a problem. This server is working pretty well. If anything it's running better than the old one.

What's the issue with this server for you?
That they sell a bit of stuff that helps level faster?
you cant see the problem if you are the so call new community,server work pretty well ok but how is the community working ? the issue is that is almost empty nothing else and i bet they do know how to make it work cus they did once, this "0 income and no donations" are also a big blabla from a long list of blabla from dex team

Boatmurder

you cant see the problem if you are the so call new community,server work pretty well ok but how is the community working ? the issue is that is almost empty nothing else and i bet they do know how to make it work cus they did once, this "0 income and no donations" are also a big blabla from a long list of blabla from dex team
The community is not made by the server host. You are the community. And all i see is you cryin.

Deucalion

5 minutes of glory
or not, he still makes a good point. The community (our at least what's left of it) this days has a low level of patience. Also forget that the community itself it's old, probably most of the people that played this game form the start (or even later chronicles) have families/jobs by now (I know I do) and low to no time at all to play L2 anymore, meaning the community itself has decreased, and I honestly don't see any new blood joining L2, considering the amount of newer/easier MMORPG's on the market.

L2 Glory Days have passed, and if you are still expecting 1k+ or more players online at this point you will be terribly disappointed.

Boatmurder

L2 Glory Days have passed, and if you are still expecting 1k+ or more players online at this point you will be terribly disappointed.
I think people see those java servers with 2k online at server launch. And then they get jealous.

But those servers have high rates, you get 26 buffs+dances from npc for 2h, buy all equip (+mana pots) from NPC and can aoe FoG with a lvl52 nuker + healer because it doesn't have good files.
People pk and pvp all the time because nothing has any value, not the equip, not the buffs, not the experience or the farming spot.

Maybe people will stay a few weeks on those servers and pvp without brain, but this is not Lineage 2. Servers like this should not be compared to low rate, unmodded servers where you basicly can't do shit without friends, clan or boxing a lot, and where your xp and items have a corresponding value of hours of play ("work") put into them.

Deucalion

I seen new players today, this is a good sign hopefully they will stick around to see what an amazing server this can become if everyone is doing their parts.

PS: Ignore forum activity, there is more in game.

artekmc

I do agree with Deucalion, best days of L2 are long gone, what would keep ppl coming as well as staying is any kind of 'entertainment' that server lucks, and its down to GMs to have their crowd entertained as much as poss, thrill from xp ing/ pvp ing dont last, have mods, new quests, mass pvp events, with brilliant old way L2 like its on Arion. Good luck!

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom