Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

What did u do with servers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fodemhouse

Good servers, very well mounted, official platform and still EMPTY because u guys keep opening 1 server per month and nobody trust you anymore...

Its really a shame...

I just cant understand...

ShArKy

1 server per month? How many servers did we opened this year? 1 interlude pvp server in jan, and HF in march. And for players we don't have any fault, they came for 1-2 months and moved to another server.

fodemhouse

I think you should focus on the servers u have now... Dont keep bothering about fking new projects all the time... We are in MAY and u have already 2 servers and still + 2 projects ( HELLBOUND and CLASSIC ) wtf ?

Keep doing this and you will fail again... Website counter its 0, u keep bothering about new things and dont even finish what u have... Focus on 1, 2 servers and thats it...

Some custom sh.it servers full of bugs sometimes have 700, 1000 online with only 1 server because they focus on what they have... People like to have some events, TvT, CTF etc... Some rewards for voting...

I mean, I cant even VOTE for ARION because tomorrow maybe the server doesnt exist anymore...

I wanna play here, but I cant just begin, reach lvl 80 and server is deleted => New project... wtf ??

Catalin

since you dont even know what we open or what we have .. its odd u comment :)

People like to have some events, TvT, CTF etc...
i guess you are lost . java features you can find elsewhere not here

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 General Chat 8