What's new

Premium accounts and server downtime

br34k

Will the premium accounts period be extended with the amount of time that we are unable to play because of the unavailability of the network?

xNaikintuvas

"server being online is your prize"

Leri

when server was down almost a week and i lost pa during that time didnt even try to complain... no drama

Harbringer

when server was down almost a week and i lost pa during that time didnt even try to complain... no drama
Same thing happend to me. They have us those "7 days Runes" as compensation which i used only 3 days of, since server was having problems as well.

No respect to costumers and comunism here. 20 days lost of PA and got 2 extra days (compensation) and warning ill get ban if i continue with my complainings . This is Romania, a big pile of s..t

Ratza you don't read these forums very much do you ?you just type to increase your posts count?

You think I would ever complain on a forum for nothing? What was my fault that server has no protection ?
And anyway someone in charge of payed services should be able to face high stress situations, and always show a positive, respectful, helpful manner to their costumers.

Catalin

paid services announced that they wil extend all PA accounts with 10 days .

Rolled

paid services announced that they wil extend all PA accounts with 10 days .
please staff advertise wrath server now a little more ..if all things are going well..not just the new luna...
we need 10k people again on this server :(

thanks

Catalin

please staff advertise wrath server now a little more ..if all things are going well..not just the new luna...
we need 10k people again on this server :(

thanks
It will be done . we never stoped advertise our high five server despite all the issues

Last edited: