What's new
  • 18 of January Client Files were updated! You should to download Mini Patch for system to see all HATS!   UPDATE FILES 

• 16 of January Client Files were updated! You should to download new patch version for login!    UPDATE FILES 

when we should expect fixes in game?

You may have the original files but this server is raw.
I haven't seen not even on fix since the server is open.
Are you guys gonna start patching the server any time soon?

DeuX

Patch what?

DeuX

- Augments work just fine as they were in High Five.
- Geo Data is the exact same one as retail High Five.
- Bugged water?
- Wards behavior is the same as in retail High Five.

DeuX

Sometimes, I really wonder what you people mean when you say: 'I played on retail/official'.
Sometimes, I really wonder what "bugs" exist here that didn't existed on Retail High Five and that needs to be fixed.

Catalin

actually server is running latest h5 p5 files from live server . never pts . just before ncsoft moved to god .

DeuX

Those so-called "bugs" are the same as on the PTS H5. Stuff that got fixed later on. Something a lot of private servers take no notice towards these days...

That, my dear friend, is what people call 'updates'. Or "patches" as the thread starter said. :)

And also, stop using the term "RETAIL" when we are experiencing something that is nothing close to that. The server is running on certain files provided by NCSoft, and nothing more. For you to call "retail/official" what you are experiencing now, and running on these test files that get no updates or fixes, is stupid.

Enjoy your evening.
Read what Admin wrote. Seriously, why do you guys act so smart when you have no clue about what's going on behind the curtains?

Falat

Those so-called "bugs" are the same as on the PTS H5. Stuff that got fixed later on. Something a lot of private servers take no notice towards these days...

That, my dear friend, is what people call 'updates'. Or "patches" as the thread starter said. :)

And also, stop using the term "RETAIL" when we are experiencing something that is nothing close to that. The server is running on certain files provided by NCSoft, and nothing more. For you to call "retail/official" what you are experiencing now, and running on these test files that get no updates or fixes, is stupid.

Enjoy your evening.
I can Fix your brain probably u got something wrong there

Enjoy your evening.
No point getting stress on what this clueless dude said. Obviously is here to troll some people cause this is what he does to waste his time. He probably never played retail. I did, and there is absolutely no difference here.
It's amazing with what subjects ppl come, when there's absolutely nothing to complain about this server.