Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Problem

lxp

Hello,
I dont know whats going on. I have computer lags on ur server, ive never seen those lags on another servers. If 4 or 5 moobs are near me i have huge lags and i cant control the surroundings in game. When i rotate a camera i got lags. Can someone help me ?? With these lags i wont be able to play on ur server. Additionally, today i tested 3 servers and i didnt have lags there. Do i have only problems with it ?? Need help ASAP

lxp

But i have lags even before server's select. Sth is wrong.

lxp

Something is wrong with systextures and animations. When i only put ur system to lineage's folder everything works fine. Dont have lags. But it cant allow me through server's select. I got an error that files are corrupted. When i use ur updater to download all files i got lags. Can u help me ?? I cant play with those lags ..

lxp

10 minutes ago i was on russian server with 4k online and lineage 2 works there perfectly. Without any lags, do sth with files pls :(

lxp

I installed patch through updater and problems exist still. One day to grand opening and my issue isnt repaired ;(

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom