Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Bots problem and auto systems

LuckyStrike1305

The server has a serious boting problem and problems with auto battle systems.

I understand that it's summer but you opened this server. It doesn't matter how much we report. If it takes 9 hours for you to see it yeah the bot will be offline. And our help is just that. Help. You say no bots. Yet Varka is full of bots and not only there.

Players have auto mana (some even cp) AND to top it all auto battle systems (example box EE on auto heal).

It's very serious and you need to fix it. It's getting extremely annoying. There is no petition online online the website. How many do you think will go there to post? And how many of those bots will you be able to find after?

And no I'm not crying. Many times I will lose and say nothing IF it's a clean fight. IF the other has box EE on auto heal AND auto cp pots then yeah I will get annoyed.

And all those players getting a ton of tols and adena without breaking a sweat. Oh and before I forget.. You also have a bazilion chars posting for external websites for cheaper toDs. So yeah.. That's 1 more thing it needs to stop.. It's bad for you and the server.

Kazama

Community Helper
Write in game /gmlist

And pm to our GMs who online if you see bot. Dont need create ticket.
Or u can write in my skype kazamadex. Or in our discord chanel

Catalin

The server has a serious boting problem and problems with auto battle systems.

I understand that it's summer but you opened this server. It doesn't matter how much we report. If it takes 9 hours for you to see it yeah the bot will be offline. And our help is just that. Help. You say no bots. Yet Varka is full of bots and not only there.

Players have auto mana (some even cp) AND to top it all auto battle systems (example box EE on auto heal).

It's very serious and you need to fix it. It's getting extremely annoying. There is no petition online online the website. How many do you think will go there to post? And how many of those bots will you be able to find after?

And no I'm not crying. Many times I will lose and say nothing IF it's a clean fight. IF the other has box EE on auto heal AND auto cp pots then yeah I will get annoyed.

And all those players getting a ton of tols and adena without breaking a sweat. Oh and before I forget.. You also have a bazilion chars posting for external websites for cheaper toDs. So yeah.. That's 1 more thing it needs to stop.. It's bad for you and the server.
Bots is not a major problem on our server . and will never be . we daily update our security as u can see via crying on bots forums

LuckyStrike1305

It's not only the bot itself. It's the owner as well. Ban IP not just ban the bot. Just deleting bots (which you do) is not the only solution. Why not make anti-bot system with numbers or something else random (say after 15' of no other action)?

Mor

There ARE bots despite your ,,updates,, There is allways a bot in Blazing Swamp that can go to town rebuff and come back again. Reporting is useless. Not allways there is a GM and not allways the response is quick. Moreover, this doesnt solves the problem. In case when noone will report bots just keep farming. Im playing this game over 10 years and there is only one thing fixing this problem. Perma ban on IP. NO discussion, no temporary ban, no unban for $$$. If the risk is too high there simply wont be any bots.

SweetPotatoes

I would like a gm to be online at prime time to ban bots. Also,i would like to add that on the previous server i played,the server population died because of the botting problem. So, it's a choice : no 150 TODs for out of jail and the server will be great or bots everywhere and i know what will happen . Thanks

Mor

Also the more time past of you not doing something significant, the more people will realize why you dont want to do something. Making an option for people to unban your char is already a short living server focused on fast money and putting a new one.

Mor

Also the more time past of you not doing something significant, the more people will realize why you dont want to do something. Making an option for people to unban your char is already a suggestion that will be short living server focused on fast money.

Ziva

Community Helper
The 150 TODs option for unban is just one-time option, if we find you botting again there is perma ban, no question asked.

SweetPotatoes

Any chance we could get an admin response to Mor's last question ? I,for one,am very interested. Is it perma ban on IP or are you just banning the bot account and the guy can just make another and have the option of paying 150 TODs again ?

SweetPotatoes

also,i haven't seen 1 admin online in 3 days. I want to pm GMs so they can jail bots for TODs,but there's no GMs .

Catalin

also,i haven't seen 1 admin online in 3 days. I want to pm GMs so they can jail bots for TODs,but there's no GMs .
our gms are always online , sometime hidden . just use the ticket system or our skype support

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom