Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Buffer some questions

JanBe

1. So, NPC buffer will give buffs LIKE (cov,POW) and other?

Can u explain me that.
U said before that, buffs will be only from 2nd class. Why u change ur mind right now? It is bullshit if Cov/pow/magnus and other will be in npc buffer

JanBe

When i saw first dynamic rates, i thought it will be like low rate, without mana potions and with some basic buffs. But now u make a highrate from the server To be honest.

Ziva

Community Helper
Hello JanBe,
there was no official info about the buffer and mana potions until the vote period finished. People decided that they want 3rd class buffs and the mana potions.

Kazama

Community Helper
This how will be on start
NPC buff – all buff from 2nd and 3rd profession, except resist buff, for 1 hour. Dances and songs all from 2nd and 3rd profession, except resist, for 1 hour.
Player’s buff - all buff from 2nd and 3rd profession for 1 hour, resist buff – 20 min. Dances and songs all from 2nd and 3rd profession for 1 hour, resist d/s – 5 min.

Mana potion restore 300 mana CD 7sec. 1 potion cost 15k adena

GilGalad

This how will be on start
NPC buff – all buff from 2nd and 3rd profession, except resist buff, for 1 hour. Dances and songs all from 2nd and 3rd profession, except resist, for 1 hour.
Player’s buff - all buff from 2nd and 3rd profession for 1 hour, resist buff – 20 min. Dances and songs all from 2nd and 3rd profession for 1 hour, resist d/s – 5 min.

Mana potion restore 300 mana CD 7sec. 1 potion cost 15k adena
what about cat horse buffs?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JokeJR General Disscusions 10