Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Finishing the players?

BiroBiro

Whenever I logged in at 6:00 pm the server was beating an average of 5-6k of active players, during the last two days after placing this event for donors the server had a 50% drop in players. Low rate server usually lasts 6 months depending on up to one year. Now that you're going to the second month and you're already in this decline? Intense!

LuckyStrike1305

*rolling back, eating popcorn*

:)

They said they would stop it earlier maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.. They will end the event on 1st Sept. instead of 2.... Yayyyy...................

I noticed it as well.. The market prices as well on certain items :)))))))))))))

Catalin

in past days we have an increase on online number . depends what 6pm you have . we have a strong bor community on dex servers that dont have gmt+2
about event : it should be last of this type .

Mor

in past days we have an increase on online number . depends what 6pm you have . we have a strong bor community on dex servers that dont have gmt+2
about event : it should be last of this type .
You dont have ,,community,, you have player base. Community is something that take part at large in shaping server. That take part in discussion. Which opinion is taken in consideration. How many people use forum proactively? Where are the polls for things like:
1. Do you thing that mages should be nerfed?
2. Do you have any CTD in Goodart town?
3. Do you think that droprate of ToL/Papiruses/etc need to be increased ?

Online increase/decrease can be significant depending on the timezone. Good time for play in Russia may be impossible in Brasil and vice versa.
BUT SAYING THAT IN PAST DAYS THERE WAS AN INCREASE IN ONLINE NUMBER IN GENERAL WHEN MORE THAN HALF OF THE SERVER STARTS SCHOOL IS A FAT LIE.

LuckyStrike1305

Yeah and servers is x10 basically and today is 15 days later.........

Dunno if you care but my advice is listen a bit more the players next time. You may be an old server with name but if you trash your name it will not matter.

SweetPotatoes

Can you provide a list of events which changes because of player advice ? Her "rudeness" might be caused by a chronic case of doing nothing .

Mor

M Mor , my reply was on Aug 29, 2017
I was only pointing out that your information about online count is not up to date anymore. In fact there was a huge drop after that ,,spike,,. and its still decreasing

Btw. You online count is allways between 3,5-3,6k. You can spam refresh page, each time getting different number, but the number never leaves this range : P

LuckyStrike1305

5 days later and still no response to 2 replies on this thread.. One is 4 days old and the other is 3. yet I'm rude..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Disscusions 6

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom