Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

How is the server? (Interlude 50x)

mieleki

I am starting L2 again (after a long time) and found this server (Interlude 50x). My question is - how is it? How many people are online? I can see that there are donations available even for A weapons/armor. Does that mean that only things that are being crafted are S items? How does the economy look like when you can easily buy A items? Or is it really "easy"? It kind of confuses me when it is marketed as a crafting server. Does it make sense to play a spoil to craft items? Does it make sense to play multibox (e.g., fighter + spoil)?

In general, I would like to know how does the economy of the server looks like and what drives it (considering ToD donations) since I am not really sure whether it is the right server to start again at. But it's new and it seems appealing.

Thanks!

Catalin

Access in game is free . You can enter and check . Anything you can obtain via tods , you can craft or buy with adena in game .
to see how big server is , check clan recruitment section

Sere

It's monotonous, in the sense that most of the players eitheralready had or have rerolled to mages.
There are plenty of people online.

Not only S items are crafted; A, S and even B grade are crafted (you can craft anything you want btw, just not all is worth crafting).
If you don't plan on buying items with real money, you definitely need to use a spoiler to get mats/key mats.

Economy is ... let's say the inflation rate is sky-high; I guess that's to be expected on a high rate, donation server, where you can buy weapons, armor sets, stones and all other sorts of high grade goodies with real life currency.

If you really want to play a fighter character, take into account that you will have to buy those books that allow for more buffs, if you don't want to lose buffs.
If you don't want any issues, pick a mage, as did 99% of the other people on this server.

If you decide to try it, I'm curious what you think of it.

mieleki

It's monotonous, in the sense that most of the players eitheralready had or have rerolled to mages.
There are plenty of people online.

Not only S items are crafted; A, S and even B grade are crafted (you can craft anything you want btw, just not all is worth crafting).
If you don't plan on buying items with real money, you definitely need to use a spoiler to get mats/key mats.

Economy is ... let's say the inflation rate is sky-high; I guess that's to be expected on a high rate, donation server, where you can buy weapons, armor sets, stones and all other sorts of high grade goodies with real life currency.

If you really want to play a fighter character, take into account that you will have to buy those books that allow for more buffs, if you don't want to lose buffs.
If you don't want any issues, pick a mage, as did 99% of the other people on this server.

If you decide to try it, I'm curious what you think of it.
Great. Thank you for your answer, it's really informative.

Bastion

the Sere's description is pretty good but is not only a mage class gm and staff are keep working and consider feedbak of player so they are fixing many thing for balance game and in a week i see many new warrior classes and btw interlude is renger cronicle so make an archer and u ill kick ass i promess
about ppl server is awesome populated and really playable

eXeDusS

the Sere's description is pretty good but is not only a mage class gm and staff are keep working and consider feedbak of player so they are fixing many thing for balance game and in a week i see many new warrior classes and btw interlude is renger cronicle so make an archer and u ill kick ass i promess
about ppl server is awesome populated and really playable
Actually, interlude was, a duelist/dagger client, even though I'm really curious where did you see new warrior classes playing here? xD

The only active fighters here are archers (duh) and WL's / titan for rb's / aoe, thats all!

On topic: the server is great, and a lot of enjoyable stuff even for solo players, but due to the fact that the server is 99% full of MM/Sorcs/Necro, it blows. You can't do anything else

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom