Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

UNBALANCED.

eXeDusS

Here's the official ruling on the issue, from another topic on, more or less, the same issue. Mage server FTW; probably the most bankable option:laugh:
Then why just not disable all classes, and keep only the nukers xD

Since everybody plays only this. I haven't used my main class (duelist) since I got my subclass (necro). With my duelist I barely manage to drop a blaster hit, right after I get overbuffed by warcry+duelist spirit+dash.

Otherwise I just get feared, cancel, or doomed and gg :)

Dahaka1

Discussion is absolutely needed when you realize that Mages on main are starting to sub-class a... mage.

eXeDusS

Discussion is absolutely needed when you realize that Mages on main are starting to sub-class a... mage.
What makes you think that this did not happen already? xD

Most likely they did not add another nuker as sub, but clearly not a fighter class.

The only fighter class (aside archers) that I saw in public was WL but that only in catas where aoe is needed.

Gino93

Nobody's asking for 30 + buffs...24+4 would just allow us to get full buffed (no elemental resistances). Fighters have lots of self buffs..as i said im a dagger and if i want to play with queen, nobless, resist shock and arcane protection i will have to get rid of Migt, Warrior, Focus...it's ridiculous. Mages, on the other hand, will be full buffed with seraphim and all the rest.
Once again, lets not talk about land rate of debuffs...it's just silly

eXeDusS

Nobody's asking for 30 + buffs...24+4 would just allow us to get full buffed (no elemental resistances). Fighters have lots of self buffs..as i said im a dagger and if i want to play with queen, nobless, resist shock and arcane protection i will have to get rid of Migt, Warrior, Focus...it's ridiculous. Mages, on the other hand, will be full buffed with seraphim and all the rest.
Once again, lets not talk about land rate of debuffs...it's just silly
Daggers don't need P. Atk, so Might buff on daggers is useless, just as an FYI.

Yet, noblesse buff? xD what a joke... I prefer to stay in tow and rebuff again and again, rather than wasting another buff slot for that shit.

Elemental resits, I don't actually care of it, since interlude is not that focused on elemental damage like Gracia, but the cat buff or resist shock is 100% Required!!!

Gino93

Daggers don't need P. Atk, so Might buff on daggers is useless, just as an FYI.

Yet, noblesse buff? xD what a joke... I prefer to stay in tow and rebuff again and again, rather than wasting another buff slot for that shit.

Elemental resits, I don't actually care of it, since interlude is not that focused on elemental damage like Gracia, but the cat buff or resist shock is 100% Required!!!
I know i dont need p atk my friend..but during mass pvp i might doom for instance and i wont be able to do any damage without p atk. Also it means that i can either do pvp or farm. I cant have a mixed buff scheme. It’s just annoying

eXeDusS

I got your point and totally agree, since my class is in the same situation

Bastion

Java players crying welcome to real lineage2 and learn how to create ur buff's boys
Real l2?? I play real l2 and mage was not Uber aller try to play without high mana regen and no mo potion and tell me what a mage do after 3 hurricane and 1 vampiric claw vs a gladi with 15k hp+cp

Gino93

I am literally destroying everyone with my sub Soultaker using a Wizard's Tear xD...4k crits ...looking forward to having an AM acumen

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ktoya123 General Discusion 0