Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Future project Arion 5x high Five 05.04.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalin

what about zranger ? as far as I know, every russian server "allows" zranger
this is dex . so stop talking about shitty cheats or i can easily evacuate you from forum and game :) thanks

Gusiux

u should change all the signatures and adds and videos with false advertising then before its too late.

wendigo

just that u have almost nothing to test .. all files are already official .. + they were all tested on wrath .. u only need to test antibot which is new ..

ShakTi

Why is it not possible to use the Neolithic crystal for armors? I wanna test sets MW :(

jils

Is there possibility to add patch for drop info to your system ? It would great to check mobs from game without alt-tabbing game and check manualy.

jils

Catalin

Is there possibility to add patch for drop info to your system ? It would great to check mobs from game without alt-tabbing game and check manualy.

jils
our advice is to not use it . if was necessary , ncsoft would add it to their files .

jils

Oh and one more question. If am using WTFast to reduce my ping and improve connection. How would it works with your anti-DDOS protection file ?

Catalin

Oh and one more question. If am using WTFast to reduce my ping and improve connection. How would it works with your anti-DDOS protection file ?
You can use any wtfast you want , but i dotn see his usage since we are doing the same at login . There are several proxies there same as wtfast use . Ex: Arion br proxy = hyperfilter proxy , similar to wtfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom