Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

help with dwarf class

Stre4

As far as profitable spoiling goes best is to spoil in LoA but it could be hard to find a party.
I wouldn't spoil for basic mats, because like up4242 said there probably will be some bot spoiling those.
A good idea is to spoil vesper parts/recipes too form mos and loa. Idk thats in my oppinion.
Although at the start of the server basic mats might be worth a bit more while the bigger clans start gearing up.

DeuX

He would easily get party for LOA spoil.
He can also spoil morai parts at beast farm solo with a great wolf and a buffbot on free time.
And SOPs/crafted leather would give a sweet profit cause they are needed to a) make dual SLS for subclass quest b) Craft all moirai/vesper sets.

PandaloriaN

So you say, even with random parties spoilers are welcomed? Or i need a clan and whine for party all day like dwarves did chronicles before ? :)

DeuX

Sure, randoms also want nobless stones for their sets, so you should get easily party for LOA (or even make your own). With a clan is easier because they are more organized and they need spoiler for Moirai/Vesper/Noble stones.
Anyway spoiler is very important on HI5 chronicle.

PandaloriaN

Sure, randoms also want nobless stones for their sets, so you should get easily party for LOA (or even make your own). With a clan is easier because they are more organized and they need spoiler for Moirai/Vesper/Noble stones.
Anyway spoiler is very important on HI5 chronicle.
I'm thinking about to roll a spoiler as main,never been a dwarf before but the recent changes opened some door in my mind about the spoiler. I guess till 75+ i need to suck up somehow,then i can get a slot into parties?! I know no1 to join,not a mood to join a 'yet another not working CP' or any box 24/7 party so i think i will be a lone warrior with a wc box + dog.
Also no experience in hi5,do you think this method would work ?

up4242

I'm thinking about to roll a spoiler as main,never been a dwarf before but the recent changes opened some door in my mind about the spoiler. I guess till 75+ i need to suck up somehow,then i can get a slot into parties?! I know no1 to join,not a mood to join a 'yet another not working CP' or any box 24/7 party so i think i will be a lone warrior with a wc box + dog.
There is no better chronicle to solo xp as a fighter regardless, so you are at least going to get somewhere. Parties in GC usually accept anything that's not a mage too.

DeuX

Dwarf is fun, and really profitable if you know what to spoil/craft. On my own experience with my little dwarfie I recommend you to rise a WC with you anyway (you will have times without party that you can solo) and a great wolf.
You can raise yourself solo by spoiling SOP and animal bones in catacombs that gives you a nice profit on the market (everyone will need SOP for dual SLS for subclass quest) and at same time gather AA that it's needed for dyes and all that stuff.
When you reach 76 you will get easily party for MOS to spoil Vesper parts and LOA to spoil Nobless Stones, also in the mean time and with some caution, you can solo beast farm with your great wolf for moirai parts/BOGs (and one time quest there that gives you water crystals).
When you reach ~80 (and this is theoretical but I have done it with my crafter, should be double with spoiler also) you can get yourself a Saint spear or Icarus pole and go to Sel Mahum and AOE till 85. Just do the small chain quests in Oren that give you access to the Threat Removal quest and every 400 items you farm, you can get 1-3 fire Cry, 1-3 EAS or 1 EWS if I'm not mistaken plus Fighters will/Alignment books and BOGs.

Don't forget to do the Pailaka 36/61 and 73 http://www.pirateninjas.net/articles/lineage-2/quest-pailaka/ while you level (Be careful at Pailaka 73, you need to give last hit on the raid, not your pet or you won't be able to finish the quest) and the 7 Signs quest part 1 and part 2 at level 79 and 81 http://l2.eogamer.com/wiki/Seven_Signs_Part_1,_Series_of_Doubt and http://l2.eogamer.com/wiki/Seven_Signs_Part_8,_Girl_of_Doubt

Also a nice spot for melee solo farm and get some nice wind/earth/holy and water stones is in Den of Evil, you can 2 shoot mobs there after lvl 81/82. For adena in Crypts of Disgrace from 80 to 85 (but mobs are 4x so it takes a bit to kill)

Last edited:

DeuX

Anytime, have fun

Stre4

Heya and about whoever asked if you would need a party to lvl 70 the answer is no.
Spoilers with the Potential ability and a dagger can easily solo with a box wc in catacombs
(At least thats what i did) to lvl 70 and even after that but you won't need to as DeuX
mentioned you will get esily into parties. And if you find yourself soloing a lot Sel Mahum grounds
is an awesome spot to do so. I remember farming about 300m (on a x4 server) in about 4-5
days there in Fire Crystals and i was a maestro so you should get even more if you spoil the mobs.

PandaloriaN

Popped up another question:
any good drop calculator outta there?Seems pmfun is a bit rusty. For example,those sel mahum's have no drop there.

DeuX

DeuX

Was always forbidden on Dex.

PandaloriaN

sad to hear, but i can live without it.
btw i just noticed, spelunking ants got removed (or moved to where?) so my evil plan to rule the sop business flew away. Since we dont have catas yet, its worth to do spirit bead quest (5* rate) or there are better spots at 50 - 60 area?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D General Chat 0
R General Chat 0
E General Chat 0
O General Chat 1
A General Chat 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom