Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Next DDOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaelas

Third time I have hard lag on every account after which I have to just crash Lineage, cause I can do nothing. Second and third time after about 5 minutes. How long should I wait for fix to log in?

Shunekas

same for everyone and its almost impossible to play at this moment. I am just doing quest, and i get dissconnects every couple min. I wonder how people do raids and stuff...

Kaelas

I was exping and I'm a little mad already, after 2 deads... I hope for fast fix.

Last edited:

Shunekas

It will be fixed when ddos will stop. It costs a lot for attackers to maintain that high level ddos, so they cannot keep this server under attack for ever.

WildRose

oh noe! Deja vu...

I was actually curious why the Staff chose this name for the server... I`m not really superstitious...but what if it`s a reaaally unlucky name?

Kaelas

Yes, but unfortunetly they can attack till lot of players will just surrender... Only the most patient will stay, but patience isn't the best feature of gamers :D
Ok, so I will back in few hours and maybe I will be able to play.

Jabari

I d/c every minute since an hour or so.. so do 2 of my friends ( guess something is happening with the German proxy?)

Catalin

we solved the login yesterday . we will redirect our proxies too via new interface for gameservers now

not easy to set the filter when you are attacked by a big ddos(antiddos) company not by a regular idiot ddoser . as you could see no affect on login

Last edited:

Quiet

we solved the login yesterday . we will redirect our proxies too via new interface for gameservers now

not easy to set the filter when you are attacked by a ddos(antiddos) company not by a regular idiot ddoser . as you could see no affect on login
Ok now fix offlineshops make them free or you will lose people cause of empty giran.

Macho

I'm getting disconnected every 5 minutes. Never seen anyone blew it so hard.
No server stress test before start...

Quiet

Strange but my main+box don't get DC while connected to RU proxy. Sometimes happens 3-4 DCs in 2 minutes, but after that 2-3 hours free to play. No DCs.

Kaelas

And I (one more time) didn't spend even 5 minutes in game and 3 accounts DC'ed.
Staff, maybe you should think about PA elongation cause it's already third day when I can't play. I think it would be fair and maybe will convince ppl which payed for it to stay a little longer... Me, for example, cause I payed for PA and even can't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D General Chat 6
R General Chat 7