Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

One day of premium account for everyone because of login issues

HarveySpecter

At first I wanna say I'm premium account player since server started but sadly all what I can say is bad things happens. You're trying to deal with ddos, okay, but these days every single player in Europe is so important because let's be honest, L2 in Europe is dying, is almost dead.
I don't believe in fake online counters on l2.is site, there's probably about 1500 active people on the server and I can't blame you because 1500 people is not bad these days, without russian zergs is fine, let's be realistic guys... don't expect huge numbers for international servers.

So think about it, and give everyone who is playing without any bonuses one day of premium account, reward for being patient, it will increase online for sure.

Best regards.

sweet18

Yeah, I lost a lot of time and my exp during trying to connect etc... Good idea bro !

Anuba

The cool part is theres people full A grade already and I'm here, can't even lvl up my Dwarf to lvl30 without freezing over and over again.

Kasownik

try switching between proxys for example FR works rly nice. Anyway now is again ddos and cant bypass login:D

xioned

I like use my maintenance vitality pot and get DC :confused:

bb 3kk............

Quiet

Staff, can you tell how long this take to fix it? People want to play.

nephix

there is no more patience. Call me if you come back with a good defence.

MegaVat

Pain? U dont know nothing about pain! I want MANA POTS HERE! I will w8 1h more and i finish i think, with me +- 70 players will quit, you got beta and why we cant play and log in. Its simply, server will be dead soon cause u cannot fix this fucking login, yea im mad and i think i lost my money cause i buy pa and w8 over 2 weeks to play here. U got always good server and good comunity idk why u start now cooperation with l2is when they got on forum 100 user? U want only donate or what, answer and we can talk. Some ppl check online, second day was 720 now its maybe 400? Made here fucking online score and anyone can check it by self. In their site you write ,3,5k. Idk what i can write here but i think GM other stuff fail and dont have fate to fix this server cause averia start in few day and u give up. Its the worst thing what u can do, many ppl back to l2 from "vacation" and want to spend good time in "good,old and confirmed l2 dex" and u give us shit. I know i can get ban in forum, but its not only mine opinion. I w8 here for normal answer what and when u do in server. Answer me cause many ppl want to ask for the same what i asking but have no balz. Im w8 we are not kids, so write the true and dont be shy. If u fail its will be problem but all exept me got good memories about l2 dex and we spend many months here before so dont be rude and answer.

Jabari

Pain? U dont know nothing about pain! I want MANA POTS HERE! I will w8 1h more and i finish i think, with me +- 70 players will quit
Nobody cares about mana pot noobs like you ( or believes you).

Catalin

Pain? U dont know nothing about pain! I want MANA POTS HERE! I will w8 1h more and i finish i think, with me +- 70 players will quit, you got beta and why we cant play and log in. Its simply, server will be dead soon cause u cannot fix this fucking login, yea im mad and i think i lost my money cause i buy pa and w8 over 2 weeks to play here. U got always good server and good comunity idk why u start now cooperation with l2is when they got on forum 100 user? U want only donate or what, answer and we can talk. Some ppl check online, second day was 720 now its maybe 400? Made here fucking online score and anyone can check it by self. In their site you write ,3,5k. Idk what i can write here but i think GM other stuff fail and dont have fate to fix this server cause averia start in few day and u give up. Its the worst thing what u can do, many ppl back to l2 from "vacation" and want to spend good time in "good,old and confirmed l2 dex" and u give us shit. I know i can get ban in forum, but its not only mine opinion. I w8 here for normal answer what and when u do in server. Answer me cause many ppl want to ask for the same what i asking but have no balz. Im w8 we are not kids, so write the true and dont be shy. If u fail its will be problem but all exept me got good memories about l2 dex and we spend many months here before so dont be rude and answer.
do you have any issue regarding servers files ? I think no , yet you wrote that u will join a buggy java server that proly will be ddosed the same as we are now .
Current ddos we got put down any normal server . yet soon it will be solved with our tech apply new firmware in load balancer .
l2.is = main coder from lineage.ru , our previous partners.

SO
u have 2 option .
1. wait with patience
2. try find other european l2off server with fully working retail files and no ddos

thank you .
PS: you can login

MegaVat

Its not a mad post, i write about my feeling. I dont write that l2 dex i bad or smt, but problem with login suck. Your shield always want update and even if u log cliext want update. Sharky make stream from ct1 and lf bot, man pls go check toi 5+ and there u find many bots, ppl used it and make it wrong, cause they are block in wall, we reported it yestrady but no one gm online. We still w8 for fix problems, but online goes down. We w8 over 2 weeks, and we gona w8 one more, but if you dont solve it we will gone, like other ppl which i rite in game. Ok, idk thatl2.is is ru so sry.

Catalin

we are all mad . some of the coders had no sleep in last 2 days . now its up to antiddos company to help us : hyperfilter,ovh,storm etc .

Cumshot

lags it not the most important problem, bots too.
but the population is realy bad, anyway i don't play L2J servers, so we stay here till the best times

HarveySpecter

lags it not the most important problem, bots too.
but the population is realy bad, anyway i don't play L2J servers, so we stay here till the best times
11 members since server started, didn't see any Infrared's CP, just single players or dorfs with your tag, no flashback, dinka and so on, wondering where are your people

Cumshot

11 members since server started, didn't see any Infrared's CP, just single players or dorfs with your tag, no flashback, dinka and so on, wondering where are your people
now we just 1 pt lol :D

flashback=CaptainUkraine, write to your idol ^_^

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom