Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

connection error

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubl3gi

"cannot connect with update server"
"cannot find available ip. please try again later"

i'm sick of seeing this messages over and over. it is becoming frustrating. I was hoping not to encounter this issues here but it seems l2dex it is not what it was and I don't think it will get better any time soon, sorry to say but I am very disappointed.

Last edited:

doubl3gi

I have been doing that over and over with same result. I just can't log into server, I always get shield error

DreadKnight

its probably not worth the trouble to try to log in, there is barely anyone online...

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
If you still have problem, please PM me on forum.

doubl3gi

thx, I still have problems with connecting to server but I gave up... seriously, it doesn't worth the hassle anymore gl with your server

Macho

This fucking message!! I get dropped so often, please, please fix this!

WhiteKnight

same! always saying to run updater, did like 5 times, still cant connect or create character.. this server getting better everyday lol :/

Catalin

same! always saying to run updater, did like 5 times, still cant connect or create character.. this server getting better everyday lol :/
logged in game on each proxy . no issue . try delete system folder and apply patch after . seems you dont have all files .

gangebob

dafaq with dat server? d/c every hour, stucks on char selection, no advertisiment. 2 week server again?

dominator

Problem still exist ?
I try several things to do:
re-install game and apply patch
delete system folder and run auto updater
try to login from different IP / PC
and result is always same:
I reach on all my characters "server selection screen" and nothing ...
Please someone from staff give some what is going on.

We understand that the server is under heavy ddos attack but giving no info to players is not cool :(

Before 4 hours in facebook on your page you wrote:

"A brief status of situation :
Few more gateways were added in order to fight current ddos attacks.Problem is isolated.
Antiddos companies working for us now from : Ddos-guard, propagated, ovh, stormwall, voxility, hyperfilter (all major companies in this bussiness)
Each of those antiddos companis are doing their best to isolate future attacks .
So far in last hours there were no issues reported . Last attack was udp 270+Gbps . Reason for that ? Proly many are afraid of us ."

But there is still a problem.

Last edited:

Catalin

Problem still exist ?
I try several things to do:
re-install game and apply patch
delete system folder and run auto updater
try to login from different IP / PC
and result is always same:
I reach on all my characters "server selection screen" and nothing ...
Please someone from staff give some what is going on.

We understand that the server is under heavy ddos attack but giving no info to players is not cool :(

Before 4 hours in facebook on your page you wrote:

"A brief status of situation :
Few more gateways were added in order to fight current ddos attacks.Problem is isolated.
Antiddos companies working for us now from : Ddos-guard, propagated, ovh, stormwall, voxility, hyperfilter (all major companies in this bussiness)
Each of those antiddos companis are doing their best to isolate future attacks .
So far in last hours there were no issues reported . Last attack was udp 270+Gbps . Reason for that ? Proly many are afraid of us ."

But there is still a problem.
hello, please open a ticket to support so we can check your case . i just reloged an account for each our proxies just now
Can be a dns issue in your case . try set dns to 8.8.8.8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E General Chat 17
D General Chat 2
O General Chat 1
G General Chat 0
M General Chat 0

Facebook

Discord