Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

pa bonus award

fatso

"""Dear user, we are really happy that you're still with us, even in bad days.

We want to reward you for your patience, and we gave to ALL players Premium Account for 3 days.

So if you didn't had PA before - now you'll have. If you have PA at this time - PA time will be increased.

From grateful Lineage.ro and l2.is Teams"""

I am pleased that the server is now playable and stable though giving all 3 days award actually means that the premium players like myself, who has 3 accts actually gets nothing since we paid and havent played. Do you plan to do anything for us that actually support the server financially and not just those who play.

I am not being ungrateful just stating a fact.

fatso

yes dude, but i lost 3 days paid. i gain 3 days so i dont get rewarded like those that didnt pay who gain 3 days for no money, understand??

Can.Oa

yes dude, but i lost 3 days paid. i gain 3 days so i dont get rewarded like those that didnt pay who gain 3 days for no money, understand??
You crying not because you lost something but because others have won something?

fatso

can dont be foolish.
It is clear what i say. PA "purchasers gain nothing"

But its np, wont donate again, simple.

Can.Oa

Its simple , every1 got 3 days problems and every1 got 3 days PA that is( not only for PA players who have problems)

fatso

it is ok now faze, whats your prob and maybe i can help because i have tried all and using different proxy seems good.

snobby

Send me your paypal or bank account in private! I gonna send you 6 euro to get more PA! Close this topic!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X General Chat 4
D General Chat 6

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom