Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

huh

Arsenal

i know the pop is low, but 37 shops, and 6 people in dion, aden, giran, goddard, schut, rune and gludio is just wrong. Checked toi, sv and blazing seen only 2 people. This for real? Wtf? Can u tell me which one of the server's is the most populated? except the GoD one. I'm really in the mood for playing ...

Arsenal

this is all fine and dandy, but which one of the servers is the most populated? I dont feel like downloading and instaling them for no reason. Please? ty.

DreadKnight

it does not make me happy ! but its the sad reality, i've paid in the past for premiums and i support this network, but i'd rather see the reality such as it may be !
Why don't you try making a no donation server and rally some people and form a community maybe then you'd have enough ppl who are willing to pay eventually for something or other.
Arion part 5 or wrath 3rd edition for 6 euro + VAT simply does not seem to work... and i think this iteration of Arion i think is proof enough of this, try a different approach !

Catalin

it does not make me happy ! but its the sad reality, i've paid in the past for premiums and i support this network, but i'd rather see the reality such as it may be !
Why don't you try making a no donation server and rally some people and form a community maybe then you'd have enough ppl who are willing to pay eventually for something or other.
Arion part 5 or wrath 3rd edition for 6 euro + VAT simply does not seem to work... and i think this iteration of Arion i think is proof enough of this, try a different approach !
not quite : arion was targeted only to eu+br comunity . no advertise on ru side due low time with new ru partner .
result 2k online . bad problem is that those 2k were not stable clans , but yet a nice amount of players at start .
next hfive server will proly be as old Wrath 9x . this time including ru clans to have proper pvps and batles ,sadly the only big community in l2 is ru .

To answer you about non donation server : in past was possible , none ddos you etc .
right now by example the ddos protection we used on arion (solved only after antiddos company managed to apply a patch (took them 2 days, but made old nomads left)) http://www.hyperfilter.com/panel/announcements.php?id=69
stormwall - 750 euro
hyperfilter 500 euro
ovh proxies : 300 euro
prolexic - 600 euro
and few others .
Just tell me how exactly you think a non donation server can cover those costs
+ add server costs
In the back days we could cover server cost from google adwords :)
Our target now is something new : classic version
Proly we will open Wrath 9x High five too since there is a good playerbase for this chronicle somewhere in May 2015.

Last edited:

DickTheQuick

I really appreciate honest response from u Staff :)

Nevertheless have u ever considered to make donations not Pay2Win. Eg. Evoke (already dead so no advertisement) had 1st, 2nd class and Accessories as a Donate. There was no possibility to grind on full vita by paying money. It was really healthy and differences between donators and F2P ppl vanished in first week as donators were only around 6h ahead due to 2nd class quest. A lot of ppl still payed for accessories coz it was really nice to wear those japan hats etc etc. Here ppl are hiding donated stuff to not be considered P2W players (pocket Antharas).

Aleardo

really?CREAT a new SERVER?o my god.......why i play in x5 if i know......soon open new ...........BEST LOGIC!!!

Catalin

I really appreciate honest response from u Staff :)

Nevertheless have u ever considered to make donations not Pay2Win. Eg. Evoke (already dead so no advertisement) had 1st, 2nd class and Accessories as a Donate. There was no possibility to grind on full vita by paying money. It was really healthy and differences between donators and F2P ppl vanished in first week as donators were only around 6h ahead due to 2nd class quest. A lot of ppl still payed for accessories coz it was really nice to wear those japan hats etc etc. Here ppl are hiding donated stuff to not be considered P2W players (pocket Antharas).
Class quest were via adena so what p2w you see on arion ?

detox50

Banned
if i say to my friends ' hey guys come to join in NEW WRATH x9 DEX server' they probaple kill me . cuz is not the 1st DEX server i tell them to come and we playing here .

and i will tell them '' come on Guys we was playing in 1st WRATH x9 3 years . DEX Team is cool ''

and they will say >>
are you facking retard ? how many DEX Project they will open ?
again they will take your money for donate AGAIN ?
we will drink coffe and we will talk about 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th .....10th DEX Server ..

im not the 1st Guy who have the same opinion about dex
im not flame i just boring about this faking thinks

xioned

open 1 server with max items Bgrade , A drop by raid/castles, low S by epics and start at lvl 70 .., in my opinion the EU ppl dont want farm , they just want pvp in a good server without top gear players and of course with OFF files :p

Arsenal

if u want to open an attractive server there are some steps in doing so.
1. make it x3 max.
2. no multi boxes. dualbox max.
3. make sure people understand that its a long term server without spreading rumours about other servers openning.
4. no donations the first 2 weeks.
5. donations are required, we all realise that, but the reality is that some people don't agree with it, therefore add donations but make sure they don't inffluence the gameplay for the nondonators.
6. those thingies u added for newbie chars, u should implement them for every1 since server starts.
7. more advertising, im gonna be honest, i have dex on facebook, but i found out that u were openning this server 1 day later by randoming along my chrome.
8. if u want the server to be more player friendly you should add an event after the first 3-4 weeks. Events can really help a new player catch up to the others, cause that's the problem, 20% of the server no-lifes for the first week and then just control the market prices, some1 joines the server 3 days later, he wont find parties, he wont be able to sell anything for a proper price. Remember when GoD came up? those first quests payed lots of adena, every1 was making them and so new players found parties and people, even if they were just high lvl players in need of quick cash.
This is the problem on dex server, some people have the ability to no-life, others dont, and the donate list helps the nolifers more. Yeah, sure " but why don't u have u ambition and make a change and bla bla bla bla" lets be honest, u can't keep a server only for 2 allies, u need a third party and thats exactly what we are missing here, the people that play for fun and to blow off some steam. These server jumpers i keep seeing for the last 4 server opennings actually do more dmg than help.

snowgoon

just open a voting and reset the damn server, no one is playing it, at all... im 79 and cant find a single living soul anywhere I go, market is dead... cant gear up at all....
kinda pointless... just make a pool asking if people would like to start over, no idea if its possible but meh...

Catalin

Each of you can open a poll. :)
Right now we are dealing with classic files . First time when something new happent to l2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom